Motivation

(Y'all I'm tired of adding their picture so I'm just gon put their name and shiii)

Kinnidy
Tuesday, 5:30am
Brooklyn, New York

This morning I woke up to the smell of eggs and Zuri not being beside me. I looked around to see all of her stuff gone.

I know this bitch didn't just leave me.

I just shook my head and headed downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen cooking some pancakes.

"Good morning mama." I say hugging her.

"Damn big bro can't get no lovin." My brother Tonio says mugging.

"Toniiii!" I say screaming and running towards him giving him a big hug.

"I didn't even know you were coming this early. Ma I thought you said he was coming next week?" I say scrunching up my eyebrows at both of them.

"Well I wanted to surprise y'all since I was able to get off of work early. The people I was help build a case drop the charges cs they changed their mind so I was able to come down here early." He says laughing at my facial expression.

"Oh well I'm glad you're here imma go get dressed." I say about to walk out.

"Oh is Zuri taking you to school today?" My mom asked me.

"I'm not sure." I say thinking about it.

"Who dat." My brother says looking confused.

"Oh that's Kinnidy's- friend." I say cutting her off before she spilled all the tea.

"Oh....ok" he says shrugging his shoulders and started back eating.

I gave my mom the 'don't say shit' look. I headed upstairs to my room and brushed my teeth and took care of my hygiene.

After I got out the shower I decided to call Zuri.

Zuri: Hey ma wassup.

Me: Don't wassup me. Where yo ass at.

Zuri: I had to go home and get some clothes, but you want to ride to school with me.

Me: duhhhh

Zuri: alright I'll be there in a few be ready.

Me: ok byeee

Zuri: Bye baby

END OF CALL

I went to my closet to find an outfit. I didn't want to do much so i just threw something on.

 I didn't want to do much so i just threw something on

(Outfit inspo^)

I put on makeup and headed downstairs my mom was washing dishes and I sat and the table and grabbed my plate on the counter.