Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The walk home seemed like forever.

I got home and there was Harry sitting on the front steps. He was really pale and his eyes were all puffed up like he had been crying for hours.

"Harry!" I yelled at him.

"Alice, I am so sorry." He said back.

I went up to him gave him a big hug.

"What was that for you?" He asked.

"Liam gave me this paper... I ... I love you too!!"

"You don't know how much I have wanted to hear that come from your lips..."

I cut him off by kissing him slowly. I put my arms around his neck. He slowly glided his arms around my waist. When I pulled back I realised that there was tears on face. Harry was crying.

"Why are you crying Harry?" I asked.

"I am just so happy that your are mine." He responded.

"Me too."

"Shall we go somewhere special?" Harry asked.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"It is going to be a surprise."

He called a cab and gave the driver an address. When we arrived, I was in shock. We arrived to a ranch that my brother and I visited everyday together.

"How did you know?"

"I actually went to your parents and told them what happened. I asked them what was your favourite place. They told me here."

By the time Harry finished I was crying again.

"What is wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just can't believe you have tried so hard. I never realised how much you cared."

"I am head over heels in love with you Alice." Harry responded.

We rode to the beach where he had picnic already for us. We sat down and ate. Once I was finished, I started clean. Harry stopped me buying grabbing my hand.

"Shall we dance?" He asked.

"There is no music though."

"I will sing for you then."

He grabbed my hand and we slow danced. He started singing Just the way you are by Bruno Mars. I placed my head in his chest. Harry held me while we danced.

Forever Mine (A Harry Styles FanFic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara