Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Next day*

"Alice! It is time to wake up! We are going shopping with One Direction! Get up!" I hear Gracie screaming.

"OKAY!! I am up!!" I screamed back at her.

"Good!"

I get up take a shower and put a pair of jeans and my favourite American flag shirt. I put my hair in a clip. While I put my makeup on, Gracie and I talked.

"So. . . How was the date?"

"Amazing!" I over dramatically yelled.

"Where did he take you?"

"He took me to the melting pot."

"Wow, that is a very swanky place."

Five minutes later the boys arrived at the apartment.

"Good morning love!" Niall said to Gracie making her blush.

We all climbed into the limo and rode off to the mall.

"Okay first we are taking you to some clothing shops and buy you some outfits. Then we are going to buy you some music and to finish it off we will stocking you up with One Direction merchandise." Louis told us.

"Yay!" Both Gracie and I said at the same time.

Harry was different today. It was like he stopped trying with me which I was ok with. We arrived and all of us huddled out. The mall was empty except for the workers.

"Where is everyone?" I ask Zayn.

"We have the whole mall for the day. It would be too crazy for our body guards to deal with this." He responded.

After we back home with our new wardrobe I got ready for date tonight. Yet I don't know when or where it will be. I got in a knee length red dress that Louis helped me pick out. He has amazing taste.

*Buzz*

"I will be there in twenty minutes." My phone read.

When James arrived I walked outside with him where I saw a horse carriage. James held his hand out to help me up. I took the gesture.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"This is another surprise."

A few minutes later we rode up to an indoor trampoline course.

"I am wearing a dress."

"I have a pair of jeans and one of your shirts that Gracie gave me." He told me.

I could not believe he got Gracie in this.

Later in the evening. We had a picnic in the course on one the trampolines.

"James I have to tell you something."

"What babe?"

"I just to lay this down straight. I am saving myself for marriage."

"Then I will wait for you." He said making me blush.

"I have a question for you." He said while picking up the picnic.

"Ask away!"

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know I am from England but I believe this is will work. I did not want to tell you at first but I really think you are the one."

I was speechless. I never had someone feel like this towards me and i believe God is telling me he was the one. All I could do was wipe my tears from my eyes and nod. He got up and gave me a big bear hug while swinging me around.