Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"So, where are we going tonight?" I asked James.

"Well, I called your mum and dad. We are going to your parent's place so I can meet them and the rest of your family." He replied.

"I have been meaning to ask you to meet them but I did not want to scare you."

"I did not feel like it was appropriate for me to date you any longer with meeting your family."

"Your the greatest!" I said then hugged him really tight.

Later we arrived at my home.

"Hey, Mom! Dad! I have someone I want you to meet." I yelled.

They came dashing to the door.

"Mom, Dad, this is James."

"Pleasure to finally meet you both." James told them while holding his hand out to shake their hands.

"Right back at you James. But in this family we hug." My dad replied and gave him a big bear hug.

"Dinner will be ready. Can you gather everyone up, AliBear please?" My mom asked.

"Yes ma'am!" I replied.

"AliBear?" James repeated.

"Yes that is my family nickname." I explained to him.

I gather everyone up.

"James, I want you to meet all my younger siblings. This is Macy who is thirteen, this Damon he is eleven. This is Tiffany, she is nine, this Fernando, he is eight. Then we have the twins Lizzy and Victoria who are four."

"Wow, you have a big family." He replied.

Later that evening we were gather around the fire place drinking coffee.

"So when are you have the boys from One Direction come over for dinner?" My mom asked.

One the way here I explained everything to James. He was really excited for me.

"I talked to the boys and they said next weekend works for them." I answered.

"Perfect." My mom responded.

"Didn't you tell me you have a big brother?" James quizzed me.

"Yes but he is in Afghanistan so you will not be able to meet him." I answered looking down.

"Actually, you will be able to meet him tonight through Skype." My dad informed us.

After the Skype session, it was time for James and I to leave. We said our goodbyes and left. He walked me back to mine and Gracie's place.

When I got into bed that night I checked my phone. Two unread messages.

Both saying, "I approve!" From both my dad and Todd.

I smiled in happiness and fell asleep.