Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*Three Weeks Later*

Alice POV

Today was the day I finally get out of the hospital but I will not be able to travel for at least six more months. My parents have already gone home.

"You ready babe?" Harry asked me while wheeling the wheelchair to my bed.

"Yeah, but where are we going? Back to the hotel?" I asked him.

"No, I rented a flat that has five bedrooms near your doctor. We will be staying there for now." Harry explained.

"Ok."

. . .

We arrived at the apartment. It was big and beautiful. Easy access for wheel chair. It was five bedrooms and four bath.

"Who is with who?" I asked Harry.

"Well all of the body guards have another place but you and Gracie together. Louis, Zayn, and Liam are in this room. And Niall and are in the room closest to your room." He informed me.

By the time everything was in our rooms it was dinner time.

"Hey Ali, the boys and I are going out except for Harry he is staying with you. We have ordered pizza for you is that ok?" Gracie asked.

"That is great. Thanks so much. I am sorry they cancelled the tour because of me."

"We will be part of it next year. Don't worry about it. It is not your fault that you got hurt." She said while leaving.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"Yeah babe?" He said while coming in my room.

"I need help to get in my wheel chair."

I was stuck on the bed. I am in the wheel chair till my body can handle using the muscles again.

"It would my pleasure to help you." Harry responded with a cute sly smile.

He pushed me into the living room where he had set up candles and plates for us.

"Is this a date?" I asked.

"I was hoping. We have not been on a date since the accident. Is it ok that I spend time with my girlfriend?"

"Of course it is."

*Ding Dong*

Harry answered the door and brought the pizza into the living room. He set two pieces on my plate and two on his.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem."

"No, thank you for everything. Taking care of me, loving me, and helping with my family."

"That is what you do when you love someone." When he spoke I started to blush.

He stood up and got closer to me. Harry grabbed my hand and place it on his chest.

"My heart is yours. You had it yesterday, you have it today, and you will have it forever." Harry told me while a tear came out of his eye.

"And you have mine." I told him.

"I will be here every step of the way. Every doctor's appointment. Even through the bad pain days. If you need anything, I will get it for you. "

"I love you." I whispered to him.

"I love you too Alice."

He grasped my head in hands and placed his lips on mine.

After a while we watched a movie. We watched one of our favourites, 'Love Actually.' Harry had helped me onto the couch. I laid in his arm as we watched the movie. Slowly we both had fallen asleep.