Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Before I knew it, it was the day to leave for tour. It has been four weeks since I have been in front of an audience. I am stoked. We were at the guy's hotel, we were standing in front it. There was a crowd there yell at us with signs and everything else. While we were waiting, Gracie and I went over to the crowd.

"Hi, what is your name beautiful?" I asked one of the teen fans.

"My name is Mallory. I was there for your first concert."

"Oh, yeah. You were one of the ones who got there questions on the board."

"Yes! Do you mind signing this for me. You are my inspiration." She said while handing me a picture of me.

"Sure thing sweetie."

"Is everyone ready to get in the tour bus?" Paul yelled over our way.

"I hope to see you again Mallory!" I yelled at her while I was being ushered away.

"Okay we have Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall, Niall's girlfriend aka Gracie, then we have my beautiful girlfriend. Harry announced to everyone. I just climbed in the bus and kept on blushing.

"Our first stop is San Francisco. We will be there tomorrow. The show is in two days." Paul informed us.

I sat in the booth with the table. For a tour bus this place is big.

"So are you nervous?" Zayn asked.

"Sort of..." As I replied Harry sat next to me and place his arm around me.

"Don't be babe." Harry told me.

"Which song did you and Gracie pick to cover for your moment in the spot light again?" Zayn asked.

"We are doing 'Gold' by Britt Nicole. It is a very fun dancy kind of song." I replied.

"Cool."

"Do y'all mind if I take a nap?" I asked

"Go a head. You can take a nap in my bed." Harry told me.

Us girls had our own small bus where we sleep but we don't stop till another eight hours to switch busses.

"Thanks babe."