"Why is this happening? Who are they?" are the only questions circulating her mind. She hid inside the crate for some time. After sometime when there was no sound coming from outside. She thought she could run now. She came out of her hiding spot when she saw a child was about to be strike by the poisonous spade. Her heart and her morals compelled her to run to save the child without any second thoughts. She grabbed the child and covered him with her body, she hurriedly took him on her hips and was about to run when someone caught her arms. She was beyond scared. She saw that one of them had grabbed her arm and she was being pulled towards him. The child on her hips started to cry. The poor thing was clutching on to her as if his life depended on her. She knew what she had to do.

Although she was scared as hell, She let out the words,"Please let the child go. Take me instead."

The man laughed," i am going to take you anyways. Who said you are in a position to make a deal or to beg?"

Mitra was perspiring now. All the fear, hopelessness is settling their dominance in her heart and mind. Suddenly she saw a woman running towards them screaming and crying and hastily took the child from her on her hip. She didn't even realise that there were those dangerous men. She was just looking at her child, hugging him to her. But it was too late for her to run since she was also caught by an another man. She looked at Mitra with fear but Mitra herself is grabbed with fear to console her. Mitra eyes were covered with tears of hopelessness. The man was dragging her with him. Although she could take help from her powers but her powers was limited. She knew that it won't work but she also thought to try it. She gathered herself and tried to create fire in her fingertips. She was not fond of using energy like this but she had no choice. She discreetly tried to create fire and she succeeded after sometime. She tried to burn the man's hand so that he could leave her and she can run away easily. She tried it and immediately the man left her hand with a scream. She did the same thing with the other one as well that made the woman free from his clutches. She motioned the woman to run. And they both started running. She was successful to run away for sometime when she was again brutally caught by her hair. Her whole body jerked due to pain. A scream left her mouth with tears running down her cheeks rapidly. But she was a little bit relieved that the woman was able to run away. The child was safe.

She was trying to regain her strength and decided to beg again. When she heard someone...

"Let her go"

She turned around and saw Prince Abhiranjan coming towards them with his sword. Relief spread through her body. She had gain a tiny bit of hope after seeing him.

Prince Ranj saw princess Sanghamitra struggling in the hand of a the man. It made his blood boiled with anger. No woman deserve that. In fact no one deserve that. He rapidly approached them.

"Leave the woman, or else it's going to be your last day in this world" he said vehemently. Anger is palpable from his way of uttering the words.

The man laughed instead, "Try to make her free, I dare you Prince."

If he was angry before,now he was fuming. He observed carefully the stance of the man and attacked him which made Sanghamitra free from his hand. Ranj gestured her to run and she was about to when she saw many people wearing the same cloak were running towards them. In a minute,she was caught again. She tried to make herself free but its futile. The man who caught her put a knife laced with green coloured poison on the base of her throat.

"Stop fighting prince or she dies" he threatened.

Ranj paused and look at the man who was holding Mitra. He looked at her eyes filled with fears and remorse. But he knew that he can't give in. They were going to hurt her anyway. So,he decided to use his powers. He channelized his energy onto his sword. His eyes became white with the amount of energy he was channelizing. A golden aura radiated from his body. He looked completely a different person. He looked more powerful. The sword in his hand blaze up with golden light and with one strike he killed seven of them. The man holding Mitra was left only. Ranj approached them with steady step, he was about to strike the man when someone from behind strike him with the poisonous spade. A scream left from Mitra's mouth. He lost his balance but was able to killed  both the man with another strike. But his condition was not good. He was losing his energy. He was about to fall on his knees when Mitra caught him. She was hyperventilating. Crying constantly. But she composed herself. She took his hand and put it around her shoulder. Although every inch of her body was paining she didn't stop. She started to walk with slow pace taking each step carefully. While Ranj was screaming in pain. She saw that his body was slowly turning blue and he was losing his body temperature. But she  kept walking while supporting him. They took few steps when she saw a large number of those people were taking some women hostages. She knew that  they can't be seen until the men left. She searched everywhere when she saw a small cottage like place. Its a safe place for hiding.

"Prince Ranj, please bear it a bit. I know i am asking too much with your condition like this but please let me ask you. Will you be able to walk the distance to that cottage?" She asked.

Ranj look at the nearby cottage and nodded his head. Mitra sighed and she hold him firmly and they together moved toward the cottage.

           ***************************

HEY, BEAUTIFUL READERS. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY. THE STORY IS GETTING MOMENTUM NOW. THERE IS MUCH MORE TO COME. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE  STORY FURTHER AS WELL.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE,AND COMMENT IF YOU GUYS LOVE THE STORY.

LOVE YOU GUYS...❤️❤️