"Seems like the whole party's here to spectate" Sett says aloud as he walks into the empty pool "I mean, why wouldn't you all be with a line up like this"

"Not the time for theatrics Sett unless you want a fist to the face too" I state.

"And the are fangs out already" Sett says.

"A dog will always be a dog, no matter it's role or breed" Maverick says.

"Alright, alright, before you cover the place in blood, let's make this interesting" Sett says.

"I don't want to make a damn bet Sett, I just want to break his face" I tell him.

"You may not want to" Sett says then looks towards but Maverick "But I'm sure our boy here does, so what will it be?"

Maverick chuckles "I want everything precious to him"

"You sure like pushing buttons don't you" I say while cracking my neck.

"What can I say? Bet or not bet, fight or no fight, there will be a day where I take everything you care about and destroy it in front of you. Your parents farm, your older sisters police career, your younger sisters aspiring future in archery, and then there's your girlfriend, she's the one I want to fall the hardest before you" Maverick states with the cockiest grin.

That grin was very short lived as a second later my fist was colliding with it. I grab his throat then slam him into the side of the pool "You talk too much, let me fix that for you"

With my free hand I him across the face, aimed for his jaw. I punched him several more times, aiming for the same area before there was an audible crack. Maverick's jaw finally gave as its now out of the sockets and off to the side, his jaw itself not longer in one piece either.

"Much better" I state then with one hand, threw him into a wall on the other side of the pool.

"There's the beast we all know and love" Maverick says as I turn, he had his hand over the bottom part of his face with his hand glowing a bit.

"Minor healing ability, it won't save you from me. You'll simply use up all your mana" I tell him.

"Save me from you? I think you misunderstand your place here dog, I don't need saving when there is no danger" Maverick says.

"We'll see about that" I state before charging at him.

He throws shots of fox fire at me, what his did specifically didn't matter as I evaded them anyway. I duck under the last one before punching him in the stomach, knocking the air out of him. With this fucker, I didn't want to hold back, and I wasn't going to. He hunches over and I grab his left arm then threw him over me and into the tile ground. As I still held onto his arm I stomp on it, bending his arm in a way arms certainly don't go. He howls in pain then he howls more as I then stomp on his shoulder, likely shattering it, I let go of his arm then grabbed him by his precious golden hair in his head then started to endlessly punch him in the face. Blood being splattered on tile, on him, on me, his blood covering my fist. Teeth hitting the ground, facial bone cracking, and rage in my veins, he should be praying to what ever god he believes in and be thankful he's a born from the bloodline of vastaya he's from.

"This look suits you better, blood red with your goldie locks" I tell him after hitting him a final time.

My body began to shake now, it's been a while since I've been this mad, was it it when I caught that guy with April? Or was maybe when I saved Kai'sa? My memory hates me in times like these. I notice the stairs at the shallow end then began dragging him towards the stairs. I get to the stairs and drop his head on it, his mouth at the edge of the stairs.