Chapter 38: The Revelation

Start from the beginning

I read ... Our Man? I chuckled... I don't know why but I found it funny...then I checked the comments underneath...

She must be one of his flings

The Ceo doesn't do relationship so I'm not worried

She can't last...after this week , Stefano will dump her ass

She must be a whore to seduce him with her red hair.

That her hair that looks like a witch.

She doesn't even know her lane.
I heard she's one his workers

Mean comments like that kept flying viral on the Internet.

I sighed.. I stared at the picture again...  It was well captured ... I pressed the save button and saved it on my phone before my door burst opened.

"Boss...

"I know I know I know... I've seen it" I said to save him from his speech.

"We're already tracking down the IP address of the post" he said.

"Not necessary" I replied to him tapping on my Tablet.

"Boss...

"It's not needed... Besides it's easier this way for him to find out" I answered still staring at my Tablet.

"Him? Your Father?" He asked and I nodded frantically and before I could retort...my phone rings out.

Talking of the devil.

"Buor...

"Get down to the Mansion immediately!" He commanded harshly leaving no room for question before ending the call abruptly.

I sighed glancing at Ivan as he gave this 'you'll be fine look' .

I gathered my files together placing them aside to give an impromptu visit  to my papa.

I signaled for Ivan to stay behind as I'll drive myself.

I thought of the chopper but I needed a delay or distraction from getting to the mansion on time.

Getting to the Massive gate of our Mansion... I heaved a sigh.

I can't hide from this forever...we'll still have to talk about it today or any other day.

The timing can never be right.

I parked at the fountain arena close to the vineyard instead of going all the way to the underground park where I see my Sister's Cadillac parked. Is she around?

I want the meeting quick and fast.

"Welcome Sir" The Butler greeted and the other housekeepers standing on a single lane near the beige walls.

I nodded briefly before passing by them and heading straight to the Main living room.

"Welcome Home Young Master" Nanny Chad greeted me As I made my way inside the Living room arena.

The atmosphere was serene. I nodded with a smile.

"Where's my Father?" I demanded immediately...let's get this done with.

" Upstairs with the young Mistress" she replied.

"Young? Cassandra?" I asked again and she nodded with a smile. What's she doing here at Italy?

I made my way upstairs towards the East wing before stopping half way..." What about my mother?" I demanded before she could disappear from eye sight.

"She went to the Luncheon hosted by the Gibbets" she replied before I continue my way up the stairs then the noise started getting audible and visible.