𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛

Start from the beginning

Breakfast was ready so was coffee.
''Where did you learn cooking'' I asked him because he is no doubt great at cooking.

''My mom taught me'' he told me and placed the breakfast infront of me. Just the sight of it send waves in my mouth.

 Just the sight of it send waves in my mouth

''She is a great cook'' I told him.

''Was'' he corrected me and started eating.

I didn't said anything further and ate in silence but it was not an awkward one, it was peaceful.

After washing the dishes we went into the garden which was beautiful we sat there silently.

''What special qualities you have, as you are a werewolf that's why'' I asked him.

''I can run a mile in less than 5 minutes, I can hear upto six miles away in a forest or upto ten miles in open, some wolves reject their mates because of their own reasons, we live 1700 years to 2100 years no in between if your wolf is strong there are heavy chances of living more than 1700'' he explained to me.

''What about If any werewolf can't find their mate'' I asked him.
Why the hell I am getting interested in his lies..

''They live but after crossing 90 they start to lose their mind they get weak and can not control their wolf they just get blood thirsty, because mate is your other half without them living get hard and eventually those wolves are killed or die on their own'' he told me.

''And what if someone break any rules what happen to them'' I asked out of curiosity.

''If they broke a forgivable rule then they are jut locked in cells for months starving, but if they broke an important rule they are thrown out of the pack and forever become rouges'' he told me and continued ''Rouges are the worst because no other pack is going to accept them and they attack most of the packs because then they get power hungry, rouges are nasty'' he completed.

''Woah...interesting, I always thought this all is just fantasies and stories never thought it is going to be true'' I admitted.

''So I am your mate but I am human, definitely I am not going to live 1700 years so what's going to happen to you when I die are you going to be insane'' I questioned.

''No once you find your mate you are complete but when they die you don't become weak or insane, it's up to you how you are going to cope up with their death'' he answered.

''If you get shot of stabbed do you die like us'' I asked him.

He chuckled lightly and said ''It hurts when you are shot or stabbed, but we can heal our wounds after getting shot/stabbed it takes time but not that much'' he told me.

''And what about poison'' I asked.

''No, we can smell and the poison smell it's clear'' he paused and looked at me then said ''You can't shoot me, stab me or poison me nothing is going to work'' and smirked.