He was compassionate in helping me, however, I don't like traitors. I don't like someone who serves two masters at the same time.

Although, I could still put him into good use. I searched for a key in their robes and luckily I easily found it. 

I then opened the occupied cell as I held my sword and a torch with me, In case if there is any possible attack. As I got closer, I clearly saw a body laying at the cold floor.

When I looked closer, it was a man, wearing light armor yet what caught most of my attention is the badge that was placed on the left side of his arm. He was... One of the generals in the Veoral Kingdom, one of those who were sent to guard the outside barracks of this kingdom for how many years.

With that, I quickly dropped my sword and approached him.

From the looks of it, he was beaten very bad and got wounded without being treated. His body was cold but luckily, he was still breathing at the very moment. I checked his pules yet it was low, at this matter he won't survive for long.  He lost too much blood which drained up his energy that caused his unconscious state.

I grabbed the torch to light up the place, for me to identify who he is. But,

What I saw next sent an electric shock through my veins.

I quickly ripped the lower part of my shirt and put it into his wound to reduce the intense bleeding in his wound  as I held his body close.

I felt him grunt because of the pain as he then held into my arm tightly and lid his eyes open, facing me.

"Brother... I'm here, it's me" I murmured as I tied the cloth into his wound and helped him sit up.

"What are you doing here?... Y-you shouldn't be here" His voice is low as he loosen his grip on my arm.

I sensed my body tremble, not out of fear, but fueled by anger. How dare they? How dare he? There's nothing more than this that boiled my blood more than anything. I won't let anyone slide, nor making an exception.

Those who stayed with that Minister, they will never be spared.

I'll send all their heads back to where they belongs, where people will be able to take a good look at their faces while I'll burn their bodies in the middle of the dark forest.

"Don't worry, I'm getting you out here" I whispered into his ear

I won't let this slide,  I will not leave this place as long as my enemies are still breathing. I will swear it on my dear life.

I gently layed his back into the wall, making sure that he was at least comfortable before standing up and grabbed my sword.

Arthur isn't my biological brother, but I consider him as one. He is an important person to me, which is why I wouldn't allow anyone to hurt him. Yet here he is, fighting for his own life, and I don't like it.

"Abi... please g-go" I heard him uttered yet I didn't mind his words as I quickly went upstairs as I stayed silent as possible but before I could open the door, something caught my eye.

A box of explosives...

A grin flashed in my face as I went back down at the basement and approached the man I had knocked off earlier.

"Hey! Wake up!" I slapped that man on the face, even punching it just to wake him up.

If I will use explosives I need him to get my brother out of this place first

Once the man woke up from his slumber, I held him by his collar and harshly pulled him close

"Get him out of here, once something bad happened to him outside. I will not hesitate to torture you along with your family. If you get him out here safetly, I will promise you a land and rescue your family from the hands of the Jing Emperor" I threaten which he easily nod.

To be precise, after the knights I sent has destroyed the enemies camp at  the otherside of the forest, they found many civilians who were held there as bait. And I am certain, that his family was held hostage there also.

"I will gradually accept any orders from her highness" He uttered and bowed a little before going towards Arthur to carry him in the back but before he could go, I then gave him a small knife which has a symbol on its sheath.

"Once you see a Veoral soldier coming, give this to them. That way, they won't kill you" I informed and handed it to him which he gradually accepted it.

With that I can easily destroy this mansion, and kill those bastards.

However, we heard footsteps, someone's coming down here so I signaled him to stay put as I hid in the dark where they won't notice me. Luckily, there were only two of them. I held my sword tightly and quickly stabbed one of them in the back, the other one was about to take action but I was easily sliced him off. Killing both of those men in a few swift moves before holding my sword down.

"Now, stick to the plan umm..." I thought about what to call him and he seemed to notice it.

"Aldric..." He stated before waling past me.

He carried Arthur in his back as he then took the lead while I followed him, holding a torch in my hand. But before we could go outside the basement, I first get the explosives ready and then signaled him to start the plan.

"Intruders! Intruders!" Aldric yelled once he exits the door, catching everyone's attention from the room as he ran towards the exit door but before he could do so. He was blocked with some troops.

Seems like I need to hurry up...

I quickly grab one explosives and threw it towards them, well apparently away from where Arthur and Aldric is.

Before the explosive could explode, one of them picked it up and put it in the water to prevent it from exploding.

"Guard the Prisoner and get ready for the attack!" Hedrick ordered as they all grabbed their swords.

I smirk as I slowly opened the door, revealing myself in front of everyone.

"P-Princess Abigail" Minister Woo spoke, completely surprised by my presence. Well, who would've thought.