chapter 7

Chelsey's POV

it was the next day, meaning the day of the banquet. honestly i was so excited cause mase told me there would be teams from the other leagues. i really only know the premier league cause that's all i watched growing up. chelsea chelsea chelsea. i know a little bit about laliga because of messi and ronaldo's rivalry, but i guess i'll learn more about it today.

chris was going to be coming over around 6:15 since the banquet is at 7. we are driving him there and we'll leave about 6:30. me and mase are eating the leftover baked ziti as he asked me a question that i didn't see coming.

"would you want to move in with me? like not just for these 4 weeks? having you stay over made me realize it actually feels extremely lonely being the only one living here. so what do you say?"

"oh wow that was unexpected. honestly i having to move out of my dads at some point, so i don't see why not. i would just have to talk with my dad when he comes back"

"yeah i totally understand"

we finished eating and it was like 4 now. i haven't gone to the gym in a while so i thought today would be fine. i have like an hour until i have to start getting ready so i'll only go for like 30 minutes. i got on my gym clothes and got everything i need and let mason know where i'd be.

i arrive and i saw that boy again. the boy from like what.. two months ago? and i also just realized his friend never texted me.. weird. i was too nervous to go and talk to him because he looked really in his zone. so i just went onto my own thing.

15 minutes later i saw him leave, the boy pedri came and picked him up. i guess he doesn't have his drivers license yet. how old is he? jeez.

it was 4:45 now so i decided to head out. i listened to taylor swift on the way home. when i got home mason was in the shower. i hade to shower too so i hopped in the one in my bedroom. once i was finished i decided to blow dry my hair. i threw on my long black dress, thought it fit for the occasion. i finished up my make up and hair and looked on the mirror.

@chelsey

@chelsey.taylor
xoxo 🖤

@christianpulisic
damn😏
^^^ @user1 HUH???

@alyssa_lopez
my bsf is so pretty

@masonmount
honored to have u as my plus one

--------------------------------------------------------

Mason's POV

i am honestly so nervous for this banquet. i've obviously been to many before but knowing that all different leagues will be here is thrilling, it's the biggest one yet.

i knock on chelsey's door to see her in this long black dress. she's beautiful

"you look amazing stink"

"you need to stop calling me that"

"would u rather me call you bitch"

"i'll go with stink"

we both laughed. i love our friendship. growing up people would always think we were more than friends, but not once in our lives did we let that make us awkward.

it was no 6:15 and chris just got here right on time. i opened the door for him and we did our handshake.

"dude i am actually nervous for tonight and i don't know why" i explained to him

"it's the biggest banquet we'll be at, it's reasonable to be nervous, js don't worry and make a good impression for all the coaches"

Christian's POV

i saw chels walk down the stairs, almost tripping over her dress cause of how long it was

"there's my pretty girl" i say winking

"there's my handsome boy" she says laughing

mason always gets annoyed but also thinks out friendship is funny. idk something about him getting annoyed is so funny to me

we just left for the banquet, and of course mason just has to be playing taylor swift.

"okay. so it's 30 minutes away, that means 3 all too wells, right stink?" he asks chelsey

"shut up and play music before i take the aux" she yells laughing

i started laughing as mason pouted. he put on Lover - Taylor Swift. "this is for you two lovers"

"yeah we were actually going to play this as our wedding song" chels replied

"no we-" before i could finish talking she covered my mouth with her hand, "yes we are." she demanded. she's scary