I sighed and cleared my thoughts, I can't let it bother me while I'm at my mission, always.

It's already night, a perfect time for the enemies to gather up and discuss their plan for tomorrow's event, I just hope my instincts won't fail me.

Before going out, I wore some dark clothes that is easy for me to move my body and carried some light weapons with me to fight if needed. Then sneaked out of my room from the window without anyone noticing.

This way, no one would know I secretly went out.

Would be?

As I viewed the surrounding, I can say, the security in my place tightened up. Seems like Duke Alphonse was the one who added some soldiers to watch at night. Well, it was expected from him though.

I took a deep breath before jumping out of the window without anyone noticing, it'll be hard to go outside these mansion's walls yet I wouldn't build this without some secret tunnels, so I silently walked through one of the exit tunnels as I hid myself into the shadows

Once I was out, I decided to just run at my destination. Riding a horse will higher the possibility that the enemy will spot me, it'll be harder to enter when they're suspicious.

So I decided to just use my own feet, besides, it'll only take an hour of running towards Minister Woo's place.

That's right, The Minister of War is my main suspect. Although, many did not notice his suspicious actions but not me. I easily connected all the patterns needed, an those patters led me to him.

I ran as fast as I could, still being careful not to make a noise or better yet leave some tracks.

{Time Skip}

It was almost an hour after I've arrived at the Minister's gates. Now that I'm here, the only thing I need to worry now is how to get inside this gates, how to pass those guards and how to get out without getting caught.

The surrounding is quiet and people were already asleep at this hour. It's easy for the guards patrolling nearby to hear when I make a noise so it's quite dangerous.

I started thinking for a moment not until...

I hear some footsteps coming towards me. Not just one but tons, it's like a silent march among soldiers. It was easy to identify the sound since I'm already familiar with it.

But, no time to waste. I hid in the near bushes where darkness could cover me.

Under the full moon, I can see the roads clearly and just like I said. Tons of people were coming towards the Minister's place. Perhaps 25, 30.... 56 of them.

They were wearing dark clothes... As I examine further, those clothes. They are not from our kingdom, they're from the Jing Kingdom.

And... They're carrying explosives?

What are the knights doing at this time? I thought I said to tighten up the security yet... Those enemies still got pass through without our knowledge.

Just what tricky games does Minister Woo put up.

"Hault!" One of those men spoke making them stop from their tracks, just right in front of the gate.

"Check the area, make sure no one spotted us" The man spoke again and his acquaintance just nodded before leaving to check the area.

I had a bad feeling about this.

As soon as some of those who were sent to check the area came back, the gates slowly opened. Welcoming the Jing Soldiers into the Minister's home.

Now, this is my chance to enter but... They might notice me.

I just sighed and stayed in the bushes until the gate closed.

At this matter, all I need is to find a perfect timing. I need someone to cover up for me inside.

Not until, a Jing Soldier came running towards the gates. Seems like he was the last one who came back after checking their tracks.

I grinned and grabbed the small knife in my pocket.

Perfect opportunity to grab.

Before he could knock at the gates, I quickly jumped out of my hiding spot and started attacking him silently.

He wasn't prepared so I easily cut off his throat before the guards could notice, I quickly dragged his body towards the dark. Then change my clothes into one of his, good thing they were all wearing a mask so its easy for me to blend in with them inside.

This way, I could easily blend in with the Jing's soldiers. After changing, I walked in front of the gate as I composed myself before knocking on the gate.

As soon as the gates opens, I then went inside and blended in. "No Veoral Soldiers?" Their leader asks while I just nod as a response.

"Good" He spoke and then walked inside the hall where some guards guided our way.

"Just right in time, Hedrick" Finally, the voice that I wanted to hear.  Minister Woo

"It's been a long time my friend" The Jing's leader greeted back. or should I say, Hedrick.

Just as I thought, HE was the snake in this kingdom.

I blended in with them in one hall, trying to keep my composure and stay calm. Otherwise, one wrong move and I'll be killing this men inside this hall.

I was quietly listening to their discussion not until they went inside the room where only the two of them were allowed. In this case, it'll be hard for me to find out their plan.

"Should we still feed that guy? He's gonna die anyway" One of them spoke while carrying a bowl of cold porridge, somehow it caught my attention. That made me think, they must've in slaved someone.

"Just give it to him, serve it as his 'Last' meal" The other responded as they just laughed.

Yeah right, well to bad this will also be all of your last meal because I will make sure that... your bodies will never be intact as one.

Maybe one of the knights that they captured or some of their injured troops. Whatever it is, I need to find out. This place is now heavily guarded so its impossible to enter the room where Woo and that Hedrick man is so I need to stand by a little bit.

I secretly followed those two men as they headed towards the door which.... led to a basement?

Before I could follow them inside, they subsequently closed the door so I waited for a few seconds outside before going in. 

"Hey, you!" I stopped from my tracks when one of those men spoke as he walked towards me. He looked at me from up to down until his gaze landed on the badge in the shoulder of my suite.

"You know, you shouldn't leave your post. Go back in the basement and watch those prisoners below" He stated and pushed me towards the room but I didn't fight back. Instead I just let him be and walked at the stairs that lead me in the basement where the said 'Prisoners' are

Why is everything in such a good timing for me? It's quite strange.