"Dadda"

"Humm"

"I love you the most in the world..I'll do everything for you"

Taehyung smile and kissed her forehead patting her back help her to sleep....

Jungkook's whole world crashed listening his daughter opinion himself...his breath was stopping..he don't wanna lose his son...he don't want to lose his daughter and his love....

He was living for taehyung..how can he bare this loss.no he don't let this happen never....

"Appa let's go im sleepy"
Gukkie said bringing him back to present ....

He nodded as gukkie went to tae and laid at tae's chest like starfish soobin also went and hug tae from left side....
So aera is hugging tae at right side binnie from left and gukkie at his chest ...

He smiled at his kids..from start he liked kids most but when he found his mate is Jungkook his dream was shattered but he was happy when Jungkook's married to him ....as long as he was with jungkook he didn't need anything...

But when Jungkook tried to abort Thier daughter he have to choose his daughter over Jungkook...

Jungkook was looking at them ...they are looking happy even without him ..nobody needed him...he wiped his tears ...he turned back to leave the room as no body need him but then

"Appa what are you doing standing there come here..join us.."

"Soobin said patting next to him"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's teary eyes..he didn't bare his lover's this condition...

Jungkook slowly took step toward bed and laid at left side with soobin...

"Appa I also want hug you come closer "

Gukkie said raising his tiny arm in air...Jungkook looked at tae who's looking at gukkie..Jungkook slipped closer slightly...

"Appa my arm is not reaching you come more closer ...dadda please hug appa "

Taehyung eyes become double...but as gukkie is ready to cry so he put his under Jungkook head....Jungkook hugged put his hand at gukkies back..closing his eyes...

He drifted to sleep in few minutes as he didn't sleep previous few nights due to gukkie's illness....

Taehyung saw gukkie sleeping with pout ..he similed at soobin who was sandwiched between him and Jungkook....

He looked at kookie who seemed so vulnerable in his sleep...sleeping with pout..lips apart and two bunny teeth was shining in moonlight through pouty lips..

His raven hair was messily tangled..dark circle under pretty eyes...taehyung wanted to give him all happiness in the world....

He sighed..as he also drifted to sleep slowly looking at kookie........

___$_________$_____________________________

Jungkook woke up first to see beautiful face of his love who was clinging to him ...there arrangements was completely changed now....

Taegukk was now laying at kookie's chest while soobin was hugging Jungkook legs and taehyung was hugging both kookie and gukk while aera is sleeping hugging taehyung from back...

He smile how his family practically hugging him...he stroked taehyung's hair which is complete mess now..

He retraced his hand back when taehyung open his eyes suddenly...taehyung smile looking at him
Before snuggling his neck mumbling

"you are so beautiful kookie"

Jungkook flinched as taehyung kissed his neck..taehyung also come to his senses ...he looked at Jungkook before jolted backward.....

In this process soobin and gukkie wake up crying taehyung looked down embarrassed...he pick up gukkie from Jungkook ..

"Ahh baby calm down"
Taehyung Said shushing to gukkie.....

"Dadda I want strawberry shake strawberry cake,I want everything include strawberry..."

Aera whined to taehyung ...taehyung chuckled nodded...Jungkook noticed all dishes...

"I also want all dishes with strawberry "..........

Gukkie also joined aera...

"Okay baby let's go I'll freshen you up"

Jungkook said to taegukk spreading his arms ready to pick gukk ...

"Ahh I want dadda to freshen up"

Gukkie said more clinging to taehyung more....Jungkook looked at tae worriedly....

"I'll freshen them up"

Taehyung said pecking gukkie cheek ...Jungkook sighed ..and went to kitchen to make his kids favorite dishes...

__________________________________________

Jungkook was cooking pancakes now he already baked strawberry cake and made milkshake already...

Taehyung entered kitchen to drink water...when suddenly jungkook burned his hand...

"Jungkook...!"

Jungkook flinched at taehyung voice..while taehyung hurried to Jungkook ..he hurriedly put Jungkook red finger into his mouth without thinking twice...

While Jungkook who was shocked at first but when he understand everything he smiled with tears in his eyes ....

"Why are you smiling....you have always been clumsy...if you don't know how to cook don't enter in kitchen...look your burnt hand ...what will I do about you..."

"Just don't leave me ever... I'll bare if someone burn me but Im dying at your cold treatment....I love you alpha ...I think more than my own self"

Jungkook said in trance while taehyung looked up at Jungkook face his heart was beating like crazy...he slowly left Jungkook's hand and started to left.....

"Taehyung...! "

"Why didn't you believe me"

"I'm dying taehyung"

"I can't live without you"

"I know I did wrong...but how much you take to forgive me "

"Taehyung without your love I'm like dead body breathing"

"Taehyung! Come back to me.."

"Please"

Jin enter the kitchen hearing Jungkook's crying..

"Papa..please tell him I love him please say to him come back to me "

"Calm down kookie.. everything will be alright hunhh!"

Jungkook sobbed hugging jin tightly Jin sighed with tears in his eyes........