Suddenly the Evolved Aerophibian has Portaled in atmosphere, upside down and sliding across the rocky terrain.

The group rushed over to see Ben in some kind of trance. His body twitching.

"Trix!" Omni shouted.

"I don't know! We were in Slipspace and suddenly Ben heard singing and...holy shit we were out of it for an hour?!" Trixie shouted through Gwen's Omnitrix.

Suddenly Ultimate Jetray started flopping like a fish as it tried to get off it's back.

Ben turned into Ultimate Chromastone suddenly a mass amount of energy got pulled into him then Ben got his awareness back as the static was absorbed.

"Wha?" Ben looked around "what happened?"

"That's what we'd like to know." Max said.

"I think...there was something in Slipspace." Ben said staggering to his feet "I...I think we should take the Legerdomain Portal instead of flying."

"Are you sure your good?" Max asked.

"Yes. Grampa Max." Ben said "I need you doing your part we discussed."

"Taken care of." Max said "We have till 7 to get back."

Ben nodded and asked Gwen if she wanted to do the honors.

Holding out her hand and performing the motions the Door to Anywhere appeared.

Entering Ledgerdomain they saw Sugalite speaking to the mages.

"Oh you all are back so soon." Sugalite said walking over.

"Headed to Galvan Prime." Ben said "You wanna come with?"

"Yes that would be helpful." Sugalite said.

"Gwen your up." Ben said.

"Galvan Prime." Gwen said.

The door opened to a massive city that seemed...different.

"Something's off." Gwen, Ben and Charmcaster said.

"I sense something..." Sugalite said before his eye widened "Oh damn it...them."

"What? Seems fine to..." Albeta stopped looking around the mass of Galvan's walking around...what was..."

Charmcaster raised her hand and a massive explosion in the center of a crowd had done nothing.

"Illusion!" Charmcaster said as everyone got into a ready stance.

"Halt!" A voice said before it phased through the ground.

"Oh Ben my boy good to see you." Helix said.

[I found what this guy was in the original art]

"Helix?" Ben asked "What's going on?"

"Oh were just keeping the old planet under hologram while we strip it for parts." Helix said "Happy Birthday to both of you."