I love you, but you love him.

The room was filled with the aroma of delicious food and the sounds of clanging pots and pans as Chef Jin worked his magic in the kitchen. His assistant, Jimin , stood nearby, watching him intently.

"Si Chef Jin. Matagal ka na niyang gusto," Jimin said, breaking the silence.

"Alam ko," replied the female diner, a smile playing at the corners of her lips.

"Una ka palang niyang makita'y gusto ka na niya," Jimin continued, watching her closely.

"Ano bang sinasabi mo?" she asked, her eyes turning to meet Jimin's.

"Mabait siya. Ramdam ko ang sensiridad niya sa nararamdaman niya sayo," Jimin said, gazing at her with concern.

The woman, whose name was Maria, let out a sigh. "Jin," she whispered, her thoughts turning to the man in the kitchen.

Narinig niyang bumuntong hininga ang katabing lalaki.

"Wala akong ibang kahilingan kung hindi ang mapabuti ang kalagayan mo," pabulong na ani Jimin, punong puno ng sinseridad ang tono.

Maria shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She knew that Jimin was right. Chef Jin had been a constant presence in her life for years, always offering kind words and unspoken support. But she can't also ignore her bestfriend, Jimin.

She knew there was something between them.

"Aalis na siya," Maria said quietly, looking down at her plate.

Jimin was taken aback. "What? What do you mean?"

Maria looked up, her eyes shining with unshed tears. "He's leaving. He's taking a job in another country."

Jimin was stunned. He had no idea that Chef Jin was planning to leave. He looked over at the man in the kitchen, who was busy preparing the next course.

"Gusto kong makita kang masaya. Nais kong makitang masaya ka hindi lang ngayon, kung hindi maging sa hinaharap," Jimin said, turning back to Maria.

She nodded, her heart heavy with sadness. "Masaya na akong makita siyang masaya."

"Aray!" Maria gave Jimin a death glare dahil binatukan siya nito.

"If you really love that man. Umamin kana. Maniwala ka. Gusto ka rin niya." ani Jimin.

Teary-eyed, Maria looked at Jimin and nodded.

"At umaasa akong magiging masaya ka kasama ni Chef Jin," he whispered, his thoughts turning to the woman she loves, who was also looking to the man of her dreams.

Jimin smiled bitterly, looking at chef Jin.
"How I wish I was you."