𝘟𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚

❪ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚.

The screen then changes to Jenna sitting at the kitchen table doing some college work when heels approach her making her look to see Baylee dressed in a tight red dress with three-inch heels on.

"Damn. I look hot," Baylee says nodding her head and looking at herself.

"You really do," Caroline says smiling brightly at her as Baylee laughs.

"No. The answer is no," Jenna tells her shaking her head at Baylee who begins pouting at her.

"What? Why? I haven't even asked you yet!" Baylee yells to Jenna who sighs at her.

"I know you hate Tanner but it's a mandatory assembly for students due to his death," Jenna tells Baylee who rolls her eyes groaning.

"He's dead!" Baylee and Caroline cheer as they high five making everyone look at them.

"Aaah! I have never been so happy in my life!" Baylee cheers smiling happily.

"You concern me," Jenna states staring at her niece who smiles at her brightly.

"Can I at least dance on his grave? Jeremy Care and I already came up with a routine," Baylee tells Jenna who just stares at her.

"Absolutely not!" Liz yells at Jeremy Caroline and Baylee who pouts at her.

"Please?!" The three beg making Jenna and Liz sigh at the three wondering what they did wrong.

"Don't worry darling if you want to I'll cover for you," Kol tells Baylee winking at her and making Baylee just stare at him.

"No," Jenna tells her making Baylee look at her as if she just crushed her dreams.

"But we've been practicing! Jeremy! Jenna said no to our dance routine!" Baylee exclaims as footsteps where heard running down the stairs.

"Wait what?! Do you know how many hours I had to practice that routine with Baylee and Caroline? I have blisters on top of blisters!" Jeremy yells at Jenna who just stares at the two before grabbing her bottle of wine and refilling her glass to almost the very top before picking it up and drinking half of it.