𝘟𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘟𝙀𝙢𝙚𝙩

❪ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩.

As Baylee slept peacefully someone begins to poke her repeatedly making her annoyed until finally Baylee just pushes them making a big thud be heard and then a groan.

"Jeremy!" Baylee yells poking him repeatedly.
"How do you like it?" Baylee asks him as Jeremy slaps her hand away.

"Alright, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Baylee stop!" Jermey yells making Baylee stick her tongue out at him while Caroline pulls her back.

"Nice doggy," Caroline tells Baylee as she pats her head.

"The only dog here is Nik," Kol says winking at his brother who glares at him.

Baylee opens her eyes confused as she looks over the edge of the bed to see Jeremy on the ground rubbing his head in pain.

"Jeremy, what the hell are you doing on the ground?" Baylee asks him confused as Jermey just looks at her in disbelief.

"You pushed me that's why!" Jermey yells at his sister who shrugs.

"It was your own fault," Baylee tells Jermey who just shakes his head at her done with his sister.

"Because you pushed me off the bed!" Jeremy yells at her as the bedroom door was thrown open and Jenna runs in with a baseball bat making both Jeremy and Baylee confused.

"Why do you have a baseball bat?"
"None of us even play."

Jeremy and Baylee say confused as Jenna sighs as she puts the baseball bat down.

"Why do we have a baseball bat?" Baylee asks tilting her head.

"You brought one and then hit one of my exes with it before threatening to hit the entire football team regarding staring at our butts and boobs during cheer practice," Caroline tells Baylee who nods now remembering.

"I have so many ideas," Kol whispers eyeing the aluminum bat and making Elijah sigh at his brother.

"I heard a noise and thought something was wrong," Jenna tells them as she shrugs putting the bat down.

"Nothing is wrong Jermey is just laying on the floor saying I pushed him," Baylee says with a roll of her eyes as she gets up with a groan.