𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

❪ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ❫

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Baylee hurry up!" Grayson Gilbert yells as Baylee runs around her room looking for a pair of shoes.

"I'm coming Dad! Just need the other pair of shoes!" Baylee yells groaning.

"You have over a million there must be a pair that matches," Grayson yells making Baylee roll her eyes as she finally finds her shoe under her bed.

"Yes!" Baylee yells before everything goes black.

"Baylee! Baylee! BAYLEE!" a voice screams as Baylee groans opening her eyes before blinking repeatedly.

"Finally. Took you long enough," a voice says making her look to see Jeremy beside her and Caroline slapping him over the head.

"Where are we?" Baylee asks confused as the two looks at her.

"No idea," Caroline says as she helps Baylee who looks around the room she was now in.

Baylee saw Bonnie and Elena beside each other looking around confused. Matt and Tyler are beside them Matt staring at Elena trying to talk to her as Tyler rolls his eyes.

Baylee then looks to see two what look like brothers maybe glaring at each other looking like they wanted to kill each other.

"Aunt Jenna! Aunt Liz!" Baylee yells seeing the two making them turn to the girl and run towards the three teenagers wrapping them protectively.

"Are you all okay?" Liz asks making the three nod as she holds them tightly to her.

"What are we doing here?" Elena asks making everyone turn to her.

Hearing her voice the Mikaelsons turn to her and Klaus smirks as Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"Great another Petrova," Rebekah says annoyed as she looks around the room.

"Can anyone explain what is happening before the heads start rolling?" Klaus asks glaring at everyone.

"Everyone is just as confused as you," Baylee says rolling her eyes and making Klaus look towards her with a glare.

"What? Do you think your glare scares me? Please you look like a wounded puppy," Baylee tells him rolling her eyes as Klaus growls at her while his siblings try not to laugh.