𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

❪ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩.

Baylee gasps as she sits up from her bed sweat on her forehead while she tries to catch her breath.

Jeremy screams latching onto Caroline who rolls her eyes while Baylee rolls her eyes at the two trying not to laugh.

Once she finally calms down her alarm starts going off making her sigh as she hits the alarm making it turn off.

Slowly Baylee looks out her window seeing the sun shining through before getting up and starting to get ready for the first day of junior year.

"We're juniors!" Caroline exclaims shaking Baylee who laughs at her.

"I told you I would make it to my junior year! Ha!" Baylee tells Caroline who scoffs at her.

It's been four months since the day everything changed. The day Baylee woke up in a hospital room with Jeremy and Caroline on either side of her and Tyler at the foot of her bed. All three looking at her sadly with tears in their eyes.

The Gilberts and Sommers look down at that remembering what happened as Caroline hugs the two Gilberts tightly to her.

The second Baylee opened her eyes Jeremy jumped on her sobbing as he held his sister close to him. Baylee could never forget the words that came out of his mouth.

Their parents were dead but somehow Elena and Baylee lived. Elena woke up a few hours after the accident but Baylee didn't wake up until the next day.

Caroline tightens her hold on Baylee who lays her head on her shoulder. 

The doctors said it was due to her head injury and blood loss. She had a very bad concussion from hitting her head so hard on the window when the car went under.

"Surprised you did not break your neck," Jenna says shaking her head as she remembers seeing Baylee hit her head twice in slow motion.

"She's too hardheaded," Jeremy says making Baylee pinch his arm and making him suck in a breath glaring at her.

The next four months were the hardest she had ever had, and Baylee Gilbert's life has never been easy.

Baylee looks towards Caroline who grabs her hand rubbing the small scar on her wrist as Baylee squeezes her hand tightly.