𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙈𝙖𝙮 23

❪ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘮𝘢𝘺 23▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘮𝘢𝘺 23
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Baylee's three children surround her while Jeremy and Caroline sit beside them. Klaus and Kol looking between them every few seconds still in slight disbelief.

"Munchkin!" Grayson Gilbert yells up the stairs to his daughter who was grabbing something out of her room.

"Wait where are my parents?" Baylee asks confused as the three children share a look.

"We were hesitant about bringing them. You will understand later on," Henley tells her making Baylee confused but nods.

"Yeah, Dad?" Baylee questions as she steps out of her room standing out the railing.

"Elena snuck out and called for us to come get her. Do you want to come with us or not? Jeremy is staying home with Jenna," Grayson tells her making Baylee nod.

"This is tonight. Right before we appeared here," Jeremy says confused.

"Let me get my shoes and I'll meet you downstairs," Baylee says as Grayson nods.

Baylee runs to her room which was beside the guest room that Jenna slept in. As she put on her shoes still in her pajamas which consist of pajama shorts and a soft v-neck shirt. Baylee ran downstairs to see Jenna and Jeremy sitting on the couch.

"Alright I'm going with Mom and Dad when I get back Jer and I are kicking your butt in Scrabble Aunt Jenna," Baylee says with a smirk.

"Hell yes!" Jeremy says high-fiving Baylee as Jenna rolls their eyes at the two.

"Family game night is amazing! It usually though ends with someone screaming. Usually, mom because she loses," Henry says laughing making everyone who knew the blonde agree as Baylee scoffs in disbelief.

Jenna rolls her eyes at her niece with a fond smile on her face as the brother and sister duo high-five each other.

"Yeah yeah! Go away," Jenna yells as Baylee laughs and starts running out of the house.

"Love you, Aunt Jen! You too Jer!" Baylee yells as she runs outside shutting the door.

"Love you too!" Both yell out as Baylee runs to get in the car. She smiles at her parents as she gets in the back.

"So Mom," Baylee starts to say but Miranda stops her.

"You are not getting your phone back Baylee," Miranda says making Baylee whine.