𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

❪ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳: 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨.

As Baylee and Caroline slept soundly on the bed with Jeremy in the chair beside them asleep the door was open and suddenly the sound of a metal spoon hitting a pan was heard making all three groan.

"Wake up you three! School in an hour and a half!" Jenna yells as all at once the three throw a pillow at her making Jenna glare at them and hit the pan louder.

"Jenna!" Caroline Baylee and Jermey yell at her as she laughs loudly along with Liz.

"I'll have to do that from now on," Liz says making the three groan.

"Up! Before I get the bucket of water!" Jenna yells as the three glare at where she once was.

Baylee got up and started going through her drawers throwing an outfit on the bed as Caroline goes take a shower and Jeremy just continues to sleep.

"I hate you," Baylee tells Jeremy glaring at him as he smiles at her.

"Don't forget cheer practice starts today," Caroline says making Baylee groan as she nods going to the bathroom to get changed.

"You're a cheerleader?" Klaus asks with a smirk making her glare at him as Rebekah slaps him over the head.

"I like you," Baylee says smiling at Rebekah who smiles back at her.

Walking out of the bathroom dressed and her hair now curled Baylee grabs a pillow and slaps Jermey with it.

"Wake up Jer," Baylee says with a smirk as Jeremy groans waking up

"What was the point of that?" Jermey asks her glaring at her as she shrugs smiling.