chapter 3: Thundering Blow

A marine stood behind a large pile of debri, remains of the Marine base known as G-2.

A denden-mushi in his right hand as he recorded the ongoing clash between two dangerous forces , both unknown to each other until a few moments ago.

The marine man's fear was that he would get caught in the swings of the battle , while broadcasting this straight to Navy HQ.

And in the front seats of this event we're Vice admiral Garp , Former fleet admiral Sengoku , and current fleet admiral Sakazuki.

" HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?! " Sakazuki yelled at the Marines present in his office.

Garp raised his right hand and waved the man off.
" Could ya not shout next to me? These ears are still working perfectly and I would hate to lose them to your hotheaded shouting! "

The fleet admiral glared at the man and scoffed.
" So this is Orion huh? " He asked.

Sengoku folded his hand and pointed to the monitor screen where it was showing the ongoing fight.
" That man , is one of the Timeless island Pirates. " He stated.

" While you're enjoying the show , I'll be heading there right now " Akainu said as he turned around , about to walk away when Garp's hand landed on his shoulder.

" I've already sent Vice Admiral Francis to meet him. So calm you're coals and analyze with us " Garp said with a grin.

The fleet admiral swatted the man's hand away and turned back to look at the scree.

Sengoku's eyes never left the screen , his eyes watching as the tall Pirate kept up with the speedy Swordsman and countered with heavy slashes from his Naginata.

" Who's the swordsman? " Sengoku asked.

Garp crossed his arms and stared at the screen.
" They call him the Thunder King of Yukomo Forest. He's got this ability to move at blinding speeds , so much so that it literally took someone as fast as light to catch him. King lost his throne In a forest fire and attacked the local areas , murdering up to 300 marine officers before our resident flashlight defeated him "

Sengoku raised an eyebrow.
" Seriously? He got some sort of devil fruit powers? " He asked.

Garp shook his head.
" Not that I know of. However I feel like that's an assignment for our Fleet Admiral here " he said grinning as he slowly turned his head to face Akainu.

" Got any more questions? " Garp asked Sengoku.

The man shook his head.
" Not for now at least "

***||||||***

The clashing of steel , the fastest of footwork , and the strongest of attacks.
These were the attributes of a good duel between men.

As the Naginata came in contact with the katana , gusts of wind flew around the fighters created from the collision of attacks.

After one collision it became clear to the swordsman , the difference in their strength.
However , he refused to let this weigh him down and pressed on anyways.
His sword blocking a downward swing from Orion.

" Guraaraa!! At least make an attempt to attack me! Your only defending right now! " Orion said as he ceased his attack and took a step back.

The swordsman grunted and sheathed his sword.
" If that's you're way of making me fight harder , then stop. It's annoying " He asked as electricity began to spark around him.

Orion took note of the sudden appearance of glowing flying bugs in the area surrounding the swordsman.
" I mean , you're the one trying to kill me. As impossible as that is , you're going to need to try harder than that to even hurt me "