chapter 9: Chief Wardens

Back at the top of Impel Down. Marine ship's had stopped their approach and we're being sunk one by one.

Aboard one of the battleships , a man wearing a crimson cloak watched the chaos being caused by the pirate captains.

The marines aboard the ship stared at him expectantly , awaiting orders.

" The Timeless age pirates , what a sight to behold " he said before scoffing and turned away , his cloak flying a bit as he did.

The Vice Admiral aboard the ship halted him.
" Wait! You said you'd aid us- " he was silenced by the man raising a finger up.

" In exchange for the position of Warlord , I said I would assist you Marine's when the need arose " he stated , he then turned to the ship's ahead which were filled with screams and Battle cries.
" That situation seems like something that the wardens can deal with. Fools like those two would only get captured once the Wardens step into the matter "

The Vice admiral wanted to say something , but a cold claw came to his neck.
He turned to see a girl clad in monster skin armor.
" You will watch you're tone when speaking to my Lord! " She threatened.

" Ohoho! I've said all I need to say , Vice Admiral. I'll be taking my leave now "  the man said as he jumped off the Marine battleship and onto a larger ship behind it.
The armored female following him and leaving the marines shivering.

The Vice Admiral frustrated , decided to take a risk.
" ARE YOU AFRAID!!! HUH!? ALUCARD!!! " He yelled.

The marines on his ship gasped.

The armored female froze and slowly turned to face him.

Before the Marine could speak , a beam of crimson light flew from the larger ship hitting the marine ships with the pirates on them , destroying them in an explosion of red.

The Vice Admiral watched with wide eyes and turned back to the ship , only to be standing face to face with the warlord.

" Are you satisfied? " The man asked , a crimson aura emitting from him.

Shaking , the vice Admiral nodded.

The man turned around and returned to his ship as it began to sail away.

On the ship , the armored female along with multiple crewmates were down on one knee.

" Such audacity from that Vice Admiral!! Who does he think he is , speaking to you like that!? " A man in green armor said.

" Should I destroy those men , Sire? " The armed female asked , her voice sounding mechanical under her helmet.

The man sat on his throne , blowing smoke from his mouth.
" No. He'll return to the marines base and tell them of my strength. That way the Marines will come to understand just who their working with "

All the crewmates bowed their heads.
" YES LORD ALUCARD!!! "

* Back at Impel Down *

Standing back at the dock of Impel down , the two Captain's looked at the crimson smoke with raised eyebrows.

" Crimson flames huh? Never seen those before " Orion said.

" Definitely wasn't a marine that fired that at us " Davy added.

* Short flashback *

" Kehahahahaa!!! Die Navy scum!!! " Davy yelled as he grabbed one marine and tossed him overboard.

Suddenly , a bright red light shone. Catching the fish Man off gaurd.

Orion suddenly leapt off the ship.
" Might wanna dodge that " he suggested, going far away from the incoming light.