chapter 4: You're my Crewmate

On the grand line , an ocean route which wraps around the entire world, south of the North and East Blues and north of the South and West Blues. It is separated from the Blues on both the north and south ends by the Calm belt. The Grand Line is split into two sections by the Red line: the first section is known as Paradise and the second is known as the New world.

Though having started on this body of water , Orion feared nothing of it.
His training on the Timeless island prepared him for everything.

Pirates , Marine's , bad weather's , good weather's and even the creatures that dominated these waters.

However , since beginning his journey. This Pirate had made it clear to multiple sea beast's and sea king's that any daring to try him , would end up like the multiple sea monster fangs decorating his ship , trophy's.

But one sea beast , large and long in all it's glory , decided to step up to the challenge.

Raising it's head's from the waters , the beast loomed over the tall Pirate and roared.
It's scaly body and underbelly looked like steel and it's had three sea serpent heads which bore their multiple sharp fangs.

Their target , a tall pirate. And on the same ship was another man who was unconscious.
To them, this was a meal they wouldn't dare pass up.

Orion looked up at the heads and raised an eyebrow.
" Didn't the rows of you're kinds teeth decorating my ship get the message to ya? Beat it before you become number 5 today " he said waving it off.

Stunned , the beast's reared their heads back and gasped. One of them even frowned , only to be snapped at by the middle head.

Taking their refusal to leave his path , Orion sighed and grabbed his Naginata.

All heads of the sea beast's fired pressurized water straight at the Pirate , however to their suprise , Orion was spinning his Naginata so fast with his right hand that he was basically blocking the attack.

When they finished their assault , Orion pointed to the beast with his left hand.
" That's one strike. Since you've got Three heads , you have two more strikes " he warned.

The beast glared at the Pirate and raised it's long and large tail from the sea , lashing it like a while whip against the water before swinging it at Orion.
Without any effort to dodge , Orion took the attack and was as still as a statue.

" We're you trying something there? " Orion asked , once again giving the monster a questioning look.
" Either way , that's you're second strike. One more try , big guy or you'll end up decorating my small ship with you're teeth. "

The beast , filled with fear , began to charge up it's STRONGEST attack.
With the right and left head firing a beam of pressurized water at Orion , before the middle head snapped it's jaws tight twice before shooting out electricity straight from it's mouth.

The combined attack was a Electrified Hydro cannon.

However , once the attack came in contact with Orion , the pirate swung his Naginata. This made the attack to split into two sides , passing Orion by his sides.

The left and right heads gasped in suprise and turned to their middle , only to find that the middle head was sliced clean off from the neck.

They turned to Orion who now glared intensely at them.
" leave , before I do that to the rest of ya " he said.
His words succeeding as the Beast yelped in fear before diving back into the ocean and disappearing into the deep blue waters.

Orion sighed and continued to sail forward , leaving the floating head of the sea king.

Behind Orion , the Swordsman had regained consciousness and was looking around to understand where he was.