Just then, Dominique's other alarm started ringing. "That's means, stop being gay and get ready for practice." Dominique pointed her finger at me. "Anyways..." I sighed, getting off of her.

Despite our obvious horniness, we went back to getting ready for practice.

After showering and getting ready, Dominique and I headed out. The both of us arrived at practice together.

We'd normally get a few stares walking into practice individually since we've been trending. But, walking into practice together definitely received the most stares by far.

It was obvious they all were thinking similar things. "Where y'all just come from? Clapping some cheeks together?" one of them joked.

"Something like that." Dominique mumbled.

The back of my hand immediately came in contact with her stomach. "Ouch." she whispered.

"Still can't believe y'all freaky asses did some shit like that." Yazmin said. Dominique and I both ignored her comment and continued walking. I could sense a small smile wanting to form on our faces.

"You don't know if they did anything. Stop buying into that social media shit." Mya quickly jumped in to defend us.

"Right bro." Alia agreed with Mya's statement.

Mya and Alia usually defended us when it came to the whole Toni situation. Although both of them were very aware that their roommates, Dominique and I left our rooms that night.

They clearly knew something happened but never once opened their mouths to the others.

Slowly as the days went on, I was getting closer to telling everyone my damn self. The main thing preventing me from admitting everything was how our coaches and Dominique might feel.

"Do you care if the others on the team know the truth? Like, if we admit it?" I asked Dominique as we walked back to my car from practice.

"Not really. People know I'm a little wild by now." Dominique expressed.

"But then again, I don't really like people in that much of my business. Cause if they find out, they'll tell their little ugly ass friends and before you know it, we're trending even more." she continued.

"I thought you liked trending." I teased.

"I don't know...I've got childhood traumas and shit, so I just like feeling seen and heard. I don't really care for people in my business though." Dominique explained.

"Welp, that took a dark turn." I mumbled. "It didn't have to. I just laugh about that shit for real." Dominique chuckled, but I sense a bit of pain behind it.

"Yea...um, maybe see a therapist." I suggested.

"I'm good bruh. I don't need no fucking therapist. I've been thugging shit out since I was ten." Dominique laughed.

"Alright Dom, whatever you say." I sighed.

"What, you care about me or something?" Dominique smirked a little. "Something like that." I shrugged.

"Yea, you care about the kid." Dominique teased. She then nudged me.

"Shut up. Fucking narcissist." I chuckled. "Watch your mouth." Dominique grabbed me by the back of my shirt. I immediately started laughing. "Dom." I groaned.