Chapter Five: First Stage Denial 🏳️‍🌈

(Chans POV):

      I lay on my bed, my shoulder blades resting on the pillow propped up by my headboard. I use my laptop to the right of me on the bed. I work on a new song before another comeback. Although, it seems I have songwriting and producing block.

       "You working?" I look up and see Changbin peaking through my slightly ajar door. He is wearing his new set of clothes, his hair still obviously damp. He then pushes the door open and makes his way to the left side of the bed where my laptop isn't laying. He crawls to my side and sits beside me.

       "Yeah, I can't seem to get any inspiration though." In saying that I see a twisted look in Changbin's eyes; he then rolls on top of me sitting on my lower abdomen.

       "I can help with that." His hands start touching my body from my torso to my upper body. Sending a chill through my body.

       I bring my legs up, my feet on the bed and start to sit up. I support myself by grabbing his exposed upper thighs, the closer I get to him sitting up, the further he slides down to my hip area. He holds onto my collar bone area to keep from losing balance.

       "Oh really?" I look into his eyes before trailing back down to his lips. "In what way could you help me?" We stay in that position in what I would normally say feels like forever but no. It feels like time has stopped, my heart skips a few beats, it feels like—and all self-control, I no longer know—I almost fully slip away from my own self-consciousness.

       Thankfully, I don't have the chance to do anything I might regret because, in a blink of an eye he has already made his way off of me and back to sitting next to me. "By telling you that you don't get inspiration from conjuring it up, it just comes to you."

       I sit in disbelief. I have just been, 'Now that I've got your attentioned.'—"How many times do I have to tell you this?" He looks at me in this annoyed state; acting like he wasn't just on top of me saying how he will be my inspiration. I should be the annoyed one.

       I look at my laptop next to me. "Yeah well I'm not really like you, I have to plan out my inspiration." I am now sitting with my legs crossed on the bed next to him.

       "There are a lot of things you can't plan Chan." I look at him, and I swear there was a sad and distant look in his eyes. "This is one of them!" Let's not forget his mood swings.

       At this point I give up, "Yes, you are right." I look at him impassively. "You are always right." I smirk when I see him look at me dissatisfied.

       "You know what, I'm not telling you anymore of my writing tricks!" He starts to leave.

       "No, don't go Bin, I'm sorry." I pout and make puppy dog eyes; teasing him.

       "No, leave me alone." He makes his way towards the door.

       I get up and throw my arms around him, hugging him from the back. "No way you're actually mad."

       When he doesn't respond I throw him on the bed cuddling him until he cracks a smile.

       "Okay, but I'm still leaving. I'm going to go see what Jisung might have stashed in that fridge of his," He breaks free from my grasp.

       "If he finds out you took anything without replacing it he'll probably kill you."

       "Yeah, well, tell him good luck with that." He disappears from my room, and I chuckle to myself.

       I sit and look at my screen for a little bit before the inspiration I have been looking for hits me. Huh, what do you know? I guess you did help me find inspiration, Changbin. It doesn't take me long to make my way to my studio, to pull practically, a all nighter producing, and writing.