𝔓ℜ𝔒𝔘𝔏𝔒𝔊𝔈 - 𝔓𝔄ℜ𝔗É 𝔘𝔑𝔒

<comment> <Vote> <follow>

"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖌𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙."

A noble girl, walked around her humble abode in hopes that her majesty would call for her. But instead a 'letter' of disposal was sent to her, adressed 'Request'. The young girl knew what it meant. To murder someone else. She quickly too the letter and bowed as she went inside opening the letter, inside was some noble smooth handwriting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓵𝔂.

𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽. 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓵 𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓱𝓲𝓿𝓮, 𝓭𝓸 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓶. 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝔂𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 700 𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓼. 𝓢𝓾𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓮𝓭.

- 𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sighs at the letter, knowing no information about him, she decided to go to the Queen in hopes of her allowing this assassination.
|.|
|.|
|.|
|.|
|.|

She finally arived at the castle, she said a few words into one of the guards ear making him let her in.

*click, clack, tap, tap* was the sound that she made upon walking through the hallways. Finally stopping at the door into the Queen's chambers.
She was about to knock on the door when the door opened revealing ash, it appeared that her arrival was expected.

"Ah, hello lili, I see you have news? She asks as she sits atop her bed. "My Queen, it appears that I have received a request." The girl politely answer, lowering my head in the process. "Might who?" She asks. "Earl Phantomhive. My Queen." She answer's. "Hmm, alright...but if you manage to get caught and get turned into a servant, make sure to spy and give me information about him. Understood?" She asks in a commanding tone as she looks at the young maiden in front of her. rhe young girl nods as she raises her head at her queen.

<comment> <vote> <follow>