VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!

hi guys!

as some of you may know, i have some big plans to self-publish Prom Queen in the (hopefully near) future! however, with that comes a pretty long laundry list of things to take care of beforehand.

first and foremost, i will be completely disassociating this book from the song it was based on & instead focus more on a fixed plot surrounding Camryn and Ivy as opposed to the chapters just being guided by the song lyrics, if that makes sense.

the biggest change this will make is the title, which (after some time) i will be changing to:

Overexposure.

now, that may not make much sense with the current plot, but for those of you who don't know what overexposure is, it's a term used in photography/videography, which is more of what the revised version of this book will be focused on.

in fact, here's a temporary synopsis of what i plan on writing for this updated version:

"Camryn Sako is the type of girl who would rather be a bat in a cave than a fly on the wall. There is nothing she wants more than to hurry and move on to college where she can focus on her photography and escape all of the drama of high school. Ivy Mora, on the other hand, is drama personifiedat least in the eyes of her peers. Although, despite being named Riverview High's most wanted and most admired, she also happens to be the most misunderstood.

So when the most important project of the year ends up forcing the two together for the entire semester, Camryn realizes the only thing left to do is to swallow her pride and prepare to spend her last few months of high school with the girl everyone either wants to be or wants to have. Everyone except Camryn, of course.

She enters this partnership with low expectations and even lower preparations, not yet realizing being paired with Ivy Mora is the key to finding herself in ways she never thought she could."

- - -

so basically we're looking at a new and improved sapphic Geek Charming! i don't know about you guys but that makes me so excited to rewrite these characters in a more stable plot hehehe

i know this is a big change but all that will be changing on Wattpad is the title and the cover for now! (which also won't even happen for a while anyway)

i'd really just like to thank you guys for sticking around and giving Camryn & Ivy a chance. i really hope you guys are as excited about this upgrade as i am!