Chapter 1

Just to let you know this is my first story so it might not be as good as you think but I believe that my writing gets better around chapter three.
———————————————————————

Denkis pov

"Hey kami, can you charge my phone?" Mina ask. Currently I'm in Bakugo's dorm  room with Mina, sero, kirishima, and obviously Bakugo since he would never let us in his room alone.

" I don't know Mina I kinda tired." I say looking at her with a smile. "Please Kami my phone is only at 3%, because I forgot to charge it and I don't want it to die on me not yet at least" Mina complains, really wanting me to charge her phone.

"Fine, I will, just charge your phone next time maybe this won't happen, im not the smartest but a least I know how to charge my phone. " I say with a smile, Mina gives me a look and says " Hey well at least i get better grades then you and I do charge my phone, I just used it too much today and it's about to die, and if you charge it you'll be my favorite out of the squad"

"Hey what about me? Am I not you favorite? I thought we had a good relationship going on here." Sero says putting his hand on his heart and falling backwards like he just got stabbed in the heart. "Well to bad you don't get to be my favorite anymore" Mina responds back.

Did I really want to charge Mina's phone? No, no I do not. 

The reason I don't want to charge her phone is that, if I charge her phone then it's hard for me to talk to my friends, resulting in me not getting to talk anymore, and with my adhd it does not help and only makes me feel left out even more.  It also makes me not able to sit still, because I want to talk and respond to my friends, but thats probably normal I can never sit still. But charging people's phones can sometimes hurt when I'm tired, and right now it one of those days.

We just had a huge hero training in school today, with All might and fighting class 1B. This made me really tired and I already short circuit once today I don't really want to again, and even if I only charge Mina's phone a little bit, it could still cause me to short circuit, and I don't want to do that because it hurts a lot. I may not show it, and give them a thumbs up every time it happens but it hurts, a lot. But I'll feel bad if I keep telling Mina no, so I put the end of the charger in my mouth and use my quirk to start charging her phone.

"So, who do you think will be the new student, since mineta got kicked out for being a pervert?" Mina ask while giving a disguised look when saying Minetas name, for obvious reasons. I was going to respond but then I remembered that I had a charger in my mouth, and it makes it hard to talk so I decided that I was just going to stay quiet, it's not like they would notice anyways.

"Why would I care about about who the fuck is taking that fucking bastard place? It probably some random extra who doesn't even know one thing about how to be a hero, I'm probably better then them anyways " Bakugo states " now get out of my room I want to go to sleep, and you extras being here is annoying "

'Wow what a nice way of telling me I'm annoying Bakugo' is what I wanted to say but I couldn't due to the fact that I'm charging Mina's phone. I can't help but feel a little left out, I really don't like being left out.

'Why is it always me that doesn't get to talk or have fun?'

'Are they only my friends because of my quirk?'

No, stop thinking like that, there my friends because they like me, not because of my quirk, right? Mina just wanted her phone charged and asked me for help, she would not just use me for my quirk.  Don't think like that denki.