𝖤𝖭𝖦𝖠𝖦𝖤𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭: 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸 𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 i

Start from the beginning

"No, nothing is wrong." Jisoo laughed out, picking up her phone. She showed him her ring. "I got engaged. Taeyong proposed to me last night."

"WAHH!" Seokmin yelled, his face suddenly turned into excitement as soon as he saw the ring. "REALLY?! TAE! MINA! COME HERE! YOUR SISTER HAS SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!"

Jisoo laughed, happy to see him so excited about this. She watched as he ran back outside to his backyard, with his wife quickly trailing behind him.

"YOU GUYS! COME HERE, REAL QUICK!" He yelled for them to come over to camera view.

"What's going on?" Taeyong, her brother, asked jokingly as he was suddenly shown in camera view. "Oh! Hey, Oompa Loompa."

Jisoo rolled her eyes at him as she sat at the kitchen island. "Stop calling me that, you idiot." She said, "Where's Mina?"

"I'm right here, unnie~" Mina, now 12 years old, quickly sat on her dads lap after he propped Tatsus phone against the surface area of the their outdoors picnic table. She saw he entire family huddled together in camera view, finally.

Tatsu hadn't stopped crying at all. She kept wiping her tears and covering her mouth. Not wanting to ruin the surprise.

"Why is mom crying?" Taeyong asked, noticing her smiling through her tears. "Jisoo, what did you do?"

"Nothing," Jisoo shrugged nonchalantly before holding up her hand to show them her engagement ring. "Except get engaged!"

Suddenly, Mina started screaming excitedly. Tae's eyes widened as his jaw dropped completely. He was so shocked, he started speaking Japanese.

"本当に?! 結婚するんですか?!" He yelled at her, leaning closer to the camera. Seokmin laughed loudly at their reactions. "Are you serious?! My name twin popped the question?! When and why wasn't I there to see it?!"

"Unnie, I'm so happy for you!" Mina cheered, clapping her hands. "I can tell everyone at school that my sister is getting married!"

"We're all so happy for you!" Seokmin said with a big smile on his face. He noticed that Tatsu was still crying and too stunned to even say anything. "Your mother is very happy right now, she just can't speak at the moment."

Tatsu smacked him on his shoulder as she giggled a little, using a napkin to dry her eyes. "My baby is getting married~" she said, feeling more sobs coming up her throat. "I'm so happy right now."

"This means we're celebrating," Seokmin declared. "I'm gonna call your Aunties and Uncles and tell them the good news."

"I gotta go prepare for everything." Tatsu sniffled, quickly drying her eyes. "I have to make all of your favorite foods, I gotta call your aunts and uncles! And I gotta tell your grandparents! Oh, they'll be so happy!"

Jisoo laughed as she watched her mom run off in a hurry, screaming about using their house phone to call her side of the family. Seokmin chuckled and shook his head.

"Anyways, we're all happy for you and make sure you and Taeyong have nothing to do this Saturday. We want you to come over for dinner."