Chapter 19

Wei Wuxian is shock and surprise to see his sister here, "Shijie, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be back at the Jiang Clan?"

Within a second Jin Yanli pull Wei Wuxian into her arm, "My Xian Xian, I have been look all over for you. You ran away so fast, there something I want to tell you," Jin Yanli pull back, she cupped Wei Wuxian face in her hand.

"Xian Xian, I believe in you. I believe your not the cause of Jin Zixuan death, I don't believe what they said. Xian Xian will never hurt or kill the person he doesn't like. No one tells me anything, no one tell me what actually happen that day. Xian Xian, please tell me?"

Wei Wuxian look into his Shijie eye, "Shijie, do you really want to know?" Jin Yanli nodded her head. She sat down next to Wei Wuxian as she let go of her hand on both side of Wei Wuxian cheek.

Wei Wuxian begin to tell Jin Yanli what happen at Qiongqi path from there he to,d her who was behind it all. She was shock, angry and hurt to know that Jin Guangyao and her father in law is the one who is behind it all.

"Then this person who is Sect leader Su, he is the one who put the curse on Jin a Zixun and the one who control Wen Ning?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "The two of them is still at NeverNight right now? I am torturing them for what they did to Jin a Zixuan, Wen Qing and her family."

"A-Xian? Why did Jin Guangshan do this anyway? Why is he after you?" Asked Jin Yanli. "Shijie, he is not after me, he is after this," Wei Wuxian take the Yin Hufu from inside of him to let Jin Yanli to see it.

"Your Yin Hufu? Is this what he after?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "But why?" Wei Wuxian got up as he put the Yin Hufu away. He also helped Jin Yanli to stand up as well. "Come inside, then I will tell you," as Wei Wuxian take Jin Yanli pass the barrier she see the same house that she was in before.

"No wonder A-Cheng and I can't find this place. It is under your spell isn't?" Wei Wuxian smile as he gave a nod. When the two walk inside Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen, Lan Xichen and A-Qing came out.

"Shijie, this is Song Lan," Song Lan gave a bow as Wei Wuxian introduce him to Jin Yanli, "this is Xiao Xingchen, also my Shishu," Xiao Xingchen did the same, "And this is A-Qing." Jin Yanli gave a bow to all three, "My name is Jiang Yanli, A-Xian Shijie. It is nice to meet you all. Zewu Jun." Lan Xichen gave a nod.

"Xiao Xingchen is your Shishu?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "He is my mother Shidi, the two of them have the same Shifu." Jin Yanli understands now, "look like the two of you are the same."

"By the way, where are the three of you going?" Wei Wuxian asked Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen and A-Qing, "We are heading out to buy more ingredient." Wei Wuxian then pull out a token that he has made, "here take this, once you come back this token will light up and it will show you where our house is at," he gave it to Song Lan to hold onto it.

"We will come back soon," all three left from there. Wei Wuxian then turn to look at Lan Xichen, "Xichen, what are you going to do?" Lan Xichen smile, "I think I will go check on Wen Ning. I want to see how he is doing." With that Lan Xichen left from there.

"Wen Ning?" Asked Jin Yanli. "Come this way Shijie," Wei Wuxian lead Jin Yanli into the main room. Once the two sat down Wei Wuxian tell Jin Yanli about Wen Ning, "He is the one that save Jiang Cheng and the one that take us here. When Lan Xichen told me about Wen Ning who is been hold by the Jin clan, I went to save him."

"What the Jin clan captured Wen gongzi? Didn't he die with his sister if that's what I heard."

"No, they didn't burn Wen Ning with his sister. They locked Wen Ning up in a secret room, I think they want to do some kind of experiment on him."

"Is the Jin clan that corrupted? Then what about your Yin Hufu?"

"Yes, Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is the one that cause the Jin clan to become corrupted. As for my Yin Hufu, my best guess is both Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan want to make their clan more powerful then any other clan. He want them to bow down to him."

"Is that why they went after you? Is that why they did all of that to go against you? A-Cheng told me that all five clan and minor clan and up having a war against you."

"Mn. Don't blame Jiang Cheng for it, the Jin clan and other clan talk bad about me so that he can go against me as well."

"So fell for their trap and what they sad about you? I understand now, is that the reason why A-Cheng defect you from the Jiang clan? He want to save you right?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

Jin Yanli smile at this, she put her hand on top of Wei Wuxian head, "A-Xian, since I am staying in the Jiang clan now. I want you to come see us as much as possible okay? You haven't got the chance to see your nephew. And don't worry about A-Cheng, I will talk to him."

This got Wei Wuxian smile as he nodded his head, "Thank you Shijie."

"That's remind me, A-Cheng say something about Lan er gongzi getting hurt because he save you? How is he?" Jin Yanli watch as Wei Wuxian happy face went to a sad face. "A-Xian?"

Jin Yanli then remember what Wei Wuxian asked her when the two of them was in the Jiang clan ancestors hall.

Flashback

The two of them talk for a while about how the three of them will stay together and never leave each other side until Wei Wuxian asked Jiang Yanli, "oh right Shijie, I have a question I want to ask you."

Jiang Yanli dry her tear, "Ask."

"Why does one person like another person? The kind of I'm taking about is that kind of like."

Jiang Yanli smile at this, "Why do you suddenly ask me this?" She understands why Wei Wuxian is asking her this, "You have someone you like?"

"No,no,not at all Shijie."

End flashback

"A-Xian, do you like Lan er gongzi?" At this question Wei Wuxian blinked at his Shijie. "A-Xian, you haven't figure out your feeling for Lan er gongzi?" Wei Wuxian shake his head no.

Jin Yanli smile, "Is alright, take your time. Tell me, how is he?"

"Lan Zhan is healing well. I want Lan Zhan to stay asleep for a while until he is fully heal. Xichen and I will keep an eye on him." 'I guess I can take my time to figure out my feeling for Lan Zhan.'
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
At the end of the story I will write either week, month, year or I don't know how long Lan Zhan has been asleep. What does everyone think? Comment okay, I need some suggestions.