Chapter 18

"A-Ying, why is he here anyway?" Xiao Xingchen glared at Lan Xichen. "Shishu, please don't be angry at Lan Xichen. He didn't have a choice to fight against me. Jin Guangshan was a Xiandu, he have the power and the money, whoever doesn't follow him, he will call them a betrayer. That's not all Shishu, since Jin Guangyao and Lan Xichen is sworn brother, he will get Jin Guangyao to persuade Lan Xichen to take there side."

Lan Xichen want to look up and smile at Wei Wuxian because he is standing up for him. "Why Lan Xichen is here? He is here to look after his didi. You know him Shishu, is Lan Wangji."

"Lan Wangji? Lan er gongzi?" Xiao Xingchen asked Wei Wuxian. "During the war at NeverNight, one of the disciple from other clan shot an arrow toward me. Instead of me getting shot by the arrow, it was Lan Wangji instead. He jump in front of me to save me from the arrow. Right now, Lan Wangji is healing in the other room. And that is why Lan Xichen is here."

"He save you?" Song Lan asked. Wei Wuxian nodded his head, "Lan Xichen is now standing on my side. He understand now, Jin Guangshan is using him and everyone else to fight me to get his hand on my Yin Hufu," Wei Wuxian take out his Yin Hufu to show it to Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen.

"I am trying to find a way to destroy it. I still haven't found a way on how to destory this Yin Hufu without a back lash." Lan Xichen look up, "what do you mean Wuxian?" He asked.

"Since I created the Yin Hufu, we are connected. If I destory it, my whole body will be destroy."

"What?! Wangji will be very devastated to know that you are gone. How do you expect Wangji to react to know that you are gone?!" Shouted a angry Lan Xichen. "Xichen, calm down. I will think of another way, beside Lan Zhan did save me so I won't die."

Xiao Xingchen also calm down as well, "How will you destory it, A-Ying?"

"I'm not sure Shishu....I'm not sure," they all went quiet because they don't want anything to happen to Wei Wuxian.

That night Wei Wuxian went to see Wen Ning. There he see Qing who is looking after Wen Ning, "A-Qing," Qing turn to look at Wei Wuxian. "Wei gongzi," Wei Wuxian walk over to the bed, "How is A-Ning?"

"Still sleeping, he will wake up soon," Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Why are you here?"

"I got bore staying in my room. So I end up walking around the place, thar is how I end up here. I want to look after him, is that okay with you?" Qing asked.

"Of course. Just don't stay too long, you need your rest as well. Take good care of my...didi. He and I are family, he only have me and his nephew now." Wei Wuxian put his hand on top of Qing head, "Take care of A-Ning for me."

"I will Ying ge," Wei Wuxian chuckles at this, "Since when did I become your ge?"

"Well your Xiao Xingchen nephew, he treat me like a sister so your my ge." Qing smiled at Wei Wuxian. "Then ge it is. Don't stay too long okay?"

"I know ge."

After that he went to see Lan Wangji, just like with Qing, Wei Wuxian see Lan Xichen is sitting next to his sleeping brother. "I want to head back to Cloud Recesse for a while," Lan Xichen got up and walk over to the table. Wei Wuxian sat down in font of him, "How come?"

"I want to help you to destroy the Yin Hufu. A way where you don't have to sacrifice your body to destroy it. I don't want to see Wangji to become sad and hurt to know that the person he love is no longer in this world."

"Okay," Wei Wuxian open portal to the library, "I will leave the portal open until you come back." Lan Xichen look at his didi one last time, "I will look after Lan Zhan for you."

"Thank you," Lan Xichen step through the portal. When Lan Xichen is gone, Wei Wuxian disappear from there and reappears at NeverNight. "Well well well....how doesn't it feel to be chain up and getting tortured by my dark energy Jin Guangyao, Su She?"

"Why....why....why..are you doing this?" Jin Guangyao asked as another dark needle entered into his body. Wei Wuxian went closer to Jin Guangyao face to face, "WHY AM I DOING THIS?!" shouted a very very very angry Wei Wuxian whose eye turn bright crimson red.

"You cause SHIJIE TO LOSE HER HUSBAND! YOU CAUSE JIN LING TO LOSE A FATHER! YOU CAUSE ME TO LOSE THE LAST FAMILY I HAVE LEFT! YOU KILL EVERY SINGLE FAMILY THAT BELONG TO WEN QING AND WEN NING! YOU AND JIN GUANGSHAN PUT JIANG WANYIN AGAINST ME! YOU CAUSE LAN WANGJI TO JUMP IN FRONT OF ME TO TAKE THAT ARROW FOR ME! YOU AND JIN GUANGSHAN HAVE CAUSE DAMAGE TO MY LIFE! I will continue to torture you and Su she until I am satisfied. You two will stay here until it is time for the two of you to head to hell."

When Wei Wuxian got back he went into the wood to take his anger out on the tree around him. Even though he couldn't hold his sword long enough, he still want to use it. Later on the dark energy around him went back inside of his body.

Wei Wuxian lend against the tree as he slid down to seat down on the ground, 'I forgot to ask Xichen about A-Yuan. Since the portal still open I can still go ask Xichen, then again he busy with finding a way to help me to destroy the Yin Hufu.'

While in his own thought Wei Wuxian doesn't know that someone is standing to his right, "A-Xian," hearing a familiar voice calling him "A-Xian" he turn to his right, there he see, "Shijie."