Chapter 20

"Jin Guniang, why don't you stay for dinner?" Wei Wuxian smiled at Jin Yanli, "Alright but there is something I want to cook. Will that be alright?" Lan Xichen nodded his head, so he take Jin Yanli to the kitchen.

Xiao Xingchen, Song Lan and Qing walk into the room, "I'm glad we live in a nearby town. It is easier to go buy thing there, also the town have a lot of thing better then Yi Town." Qing said this as she help Xiao Xingchen to seat down.

"Then A-Qing, did you know that beyond Yiling there a town call Yunmeng?" Wei Wuxian asked Qing.

"To tell you the truth Wei gege, I never once went to another town beside Yi town with Xiao gege. Xiao gege, can we go there sometime? I would love to see other town as well." Qing asked Xiao Xingchen.

"Of course once A-Ying is done with dealing with the other sect. A-Ying," Wei Wuxian sigh, "I'm still dealing with Jin Guangyao and Su she. I won't let the two of them died that easily. The two of them is the cause of this, that including Jin Guangshan. He already gone."

"When are you going to go back to NeverNight, Wuxian?" Asked Song Lan. "Not for a while. My dark energy is torturing them so I will let that continue."

Then Lan Xichen and Jin Yanli came into the room holding a very big pot, "Shijie is that what I think it is?!" Wei Wuxian eye light up. Jin Yanli put down the pot in middle, "Jin guniang, what is it?" Song Lan asked.

"This is Shijie favorite dish, this is call Lotus Pork Soup. Song Xiong, Shishu, Xichen, A-Qing, give it a try," Jin Yanli scoop each bowl for everyone to try. 'I wish Lan Zhan is here to try it,' "Xichen, since your here and not at the Lan clan, why not try the pork? It is very good."

"Okay," Lan Xichen try the soup that Jin Yanli have made for everyone to drink. "Wow! This is very good! Shijie! Can you teach me how to make it?!" Come a very happy Qing.

"Of course," they all ate with a smile on their face.

When dinner have end for the night, Wei Wuxian take Jin Yanli to one of the guest bedrooms. "Shijie, stay here for the night. Then I will walk you back to Yunmeng town."

"Goodnight A-Xian."

"Night Shijie," Wei Wuxian walk to the room where Lan Wangji is staying. When Wei Wuxian got there he see Lan Xichen is already there, "Xichen?" Lan Xichen turn his head to look at Wei Wuxian.

"Aren't you suppose to be in bed, A-Xian?" Wei Wuxian smile at what Lan Xichen just call him. The two went over to the table to talk, "I can't sleep, not with Lan Zhan who is still sleeping to get his injury heal. Xichen."

"What is it?"

"Xichen, your not mad or angry at me for what happen to Lan Zhan to your didi?" Wei Wuxian asked.

Lan Xichen sigh, "No, I'm not. If only....if only....if only Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan didn't start this war against you. I should've find out the truth first before all of this happen. I'm sorry I have disappointed you and Wangji, A-Xian."

"Is not your fault, Xichen, all they want is to have a fight with someone. I also don't want anything to happen to Lan Zhan, in the end it did."

"Oh that's right A-Xian, what are you going to do about the Yin Hufu? I still haven't found a way to destroy it yet."

"I don't know. I will keep it safe until we will find a way to destroy it." Wei Wuxian look at Lan Xichen, "Xichen, why don't you go get some rest? I will take care of Lan Zhan...."

"Have you figure out your own feeling for Wangji?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Mn. I want to wait until we wake Lan Zhan up. Xichen, you knew about it?"

Lan Xichen nodded his head, "Did Wangji tell you why he want to take you back to Cloud Recesse?" Wei Wuxian blink at what Lan Xichen said, "What do you mean, Xichen?"

"When Wangji see you walking down the dark path, he know that something will happen to you that is why he keep on asking you to come back to Gusu with him.
Wangji want to protect you, he doesn't want to put you in prison. Wangji doesn't want anything to happen to you."

"I didn't know. I always thought that Lan Zhan want to keep me in prison. But why didn't he tell me what he meant?"

"You know Wangji, he doesn't speak what he want to said. He just hold them inside of him."

"That's Lan Zhan indeed." Wei Wuxian couldn't help but smile at the kind of person Lan Wangji is.

"That is when I realized that Wangji already fallen for you. He is the only person who believe in you. That time, Wangji ask about Jin Guangyao, I don't understand why. I didn't get the chance to ask Wangji before he rush out of the Jin Clan to go find you."

"Did Lan Zhan know something?" Wei Wuxian is on the edge of his seat. "Wangji, know that Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan won't stop talking about your Yin Hufu. He know that they are up to something, and they will do anything to get it."

"That Jin Guangyao! I never done anything to him, why is he targeting me? I don't even know him." Wei Wuxian is angry at this because both Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan will do anything to get their hand on Wei Wuxian Yin Hufu.

"Is true. You don't know him, you haven't done anything to him but why is he doing this? I am getting the feeling that he somewhat jealous of you getting attention from everyone. To Jin Guangshan, he want to get his hand on your Yin Hufu, the reason is....he want to make his clan stronger then anyone. That's not all, he want to control the dead like how Xue Chonghai want to control the world with his Yin Iron."