- 16 -

Felix went back downstairs to find out everyone was gone.

he sighs and decides to eat. Until he saw the window open in the dining room 

there's only lee know in the house, but he's upstairs... he thought about it. All he needed to do is not be seen.

without a second thought he crawled out the window he accidentally let out a yelp he quickly covered his mouth and then took a deep breath he got up, and he quickly left

"Well, that was easy..." he said to himself.

he ran until he could see lights, he realized he was on the main street with people and stores all around until he felt hungry, so he went to the convenience store and looked around and spotted his favorite snack in the back of the store.

"Wow, I haven't had these in so long!"

he checked his pocket and realized he didn't bring any money, nothing, which was normal for him not to have his wallet since hyunjin took his ID card and his wallet.

he looked back at the snack with sad puppy eyes. and in disappointment, he sighs and turns around only to bump into someone

"Ouch, ah, I'm sorry -" Felix froze

it was lee know, and he was pointing a gun at him.

"Mm... looks like the little kitten thought he escaped~" he said, smirking.

"How -"

lee know then covered his mouth and comes closer to his ear.

"Listen here, little prince, if you escape again, you'll be getting a punishment from me and your little boyfriend." he whispers. 

he then grabs Felix up and tells him to follow him without any fighting he thinks looks back at Felix looking at the snack he sighs and grabs 4 packs of them Felix looks at him like he's about to cry.

lee know annoyed looks away and clears his voice

" Ahem..Uh, you wanted these, right?"

Felix smiles and nods, then in excitement, hugs lee know in a tight hug while lee know was there froze holding up his snack.

Felix then let's go and bows down thanking him then they both go to buy them after picking out more stuff and Felix happily walks home with lee know.

they make it home but then Felix was met with 5 boys standing in front of him.

"Looks like someone had fun."

"lixie I thought you were sick we could've hanged outttttt" jisung says

"yeahhh why would you go with Minho" jeongin says looking leeknow up and down

"ooo is that candy" jeongin says as he was walking up to Felix but then gets dragged back by changbin

"you idiot we're supposed to act mad" he whispers.

"i know but those are good." he replies.

"Wow Ur unbelievable..."

"Why were u hanging out with Minho anyways?" seungmin asked.

Felix slowly looked at lee know with puppy eyes.

lee know then sighs "I wanted to go out with him." then walks away probably to his room he guessed.

they all watch him leave then looked back at Felix who smiled awkwardly. 

"uhm so. are you gonna share?" jeongin says

"Yeah sure"

"yayyy i love you Hyung mwah mwah mwah"