- 3 -

.
.
.
Felix skips work and just stays home after all the things that happened to him. It was already the next day and his mom walks him grabbing a bag and told him to get ready but Felix was half awake and just sat there on the bed while his mom packed a few clothes. "Mom..." Felix says in a sleepy voice as he wanted to cry, his mom looks at him and comforts him "Don't worry honey...this will be worth your time. honey, I know that you hate him but just live you'll grow to love him trust me." She hugs Felix and he started to cry "you know it took time for me and your father but soon we both loved each other." "Now go get ready" Felix's mother kisses him on the forehead and then got up to get him ready. Felix got up and got ready, After that he sat on the couch as he awated his nightmare.

Felix got tired of waiting for hyunjin and decided to take a nap as he waited for hyunjin. 2 hours later hyunjins walks into the house to find Felix quietly sleeping. Hyunjin smiles as he thought he looked like a baby. Hyunjin was about to pet him on the head until Felix opened his eyes wide open like he saw a demon. hyunjin froze and Felix looks up at hyunjin "what are you doing." "Hyunjin leaning closer to Felix "Im just taking a closer look at what is mine," hyunjin says with a smirk. Hyunjin could see that Felix was getting angry as his ears getting red, Felix pushes hyunjin and gets up to get ready to leave his home he walks to his mother hugging her and holding his tears, his mother kisses him on his forehead once after he leaves waving back to his mother until they drove off.

An hour later they arrived at the house, Felix with a speechless face gasped at how big his house "ITS A MANSION" hyunjin laughed after grabbing Felix's hand and walks him inside. Felix, who was still in shock by how big hyunjin house was made hyunjin giggles as he thought Felix was so cute. Hyunjin tours felix around his house, "that's mostly what you need to know where things are." hyunjin says looking around the house "So uhm where..is my room?" Hyunjin looks back at Felix with a smirk and walks toward Felix making Felix move backward until he hit the wall. "W-WHA-" As Felix was speaking hyunjin covers his felix mouth with his hands "what do you mean where is your room you sleep with me..." hyunjin leaned closer every time he spoke "in...my...bed." Felix's heart was beating so fast as hyunjin was so close to him as he spoke. Felix tried to push hyunjin away but of course, Felix was too weak "G-get away from m-me!" hyunjin, who would budge just kept smiling as Felix was struggling to push hyunjin "Are you done.?" hyunjin says and chuckles making Felix mad after giving up. A hyunjin was laughing he gets a call from his phone and his emotions shifted to annoyance as he gets off Felix and went to grab his stuff "W-where you going?!" Felix says after seeing Hyun-jin getting mad "He looks back at Felix changing his frown in a smile "Il be back honey don't go anywhere" and walks out leaving Felix all alone in his home.

Felix sat on the couch and realized he had work and stood up forgetting and walking out of hyunjin house

(a/n - he just said don't leave-)

Felix ran to the cafe and apologized for being late and not coming to work "Felix what are you doing here" his co-worker says, In confusion Felix looks around " didn't you quit?" his co-worker says "WHAT NO?" Felix bursted out "you sent in your letter of resign remember?" "Well a tall man came in and told us that you quit and gave your resign" his co-worker was talking until Felix froze after realizing who it was he was mad he wanted to punch the wall. So after Felix left work and started walking the streets feeling like shit, he goes and buys alcohol and sits drinking as he drinks he just wanted to go home and cry but of course the place he calls home wasn't even his home anymore. Felix starts to get teary as he drinks more and more he gets a text on his phone from an unknown number

"Where are you!?"

It must be hyunjin Felix leaves him on read until he started to call Felix kept declining

"Felix kept declining and you'll regret it"

"Go ahead I already regret meeting you "

Felix in anger turns off his phone completely.

"Felix you-" hyunjin cuts off in angry
"What's wrong with you?" A Sleeveless shirt man walked into hyunjn's office his name was Chris "I told him NOT to leave the house" Hyunjin told Chris in anger. "go tell the others to look around the Recent places he's been" Hyunjin basically walked out with 5 guards to look for Felix.

Meanwhile...Felix was completely drunk to the point he couldn't get up he just sat there with a blank stare "Hey beautiful~" someone says walking toward Felix. Felix, who seem to pay attention to the world didn't answer "Come on why so silent kitten~" Felix finally looked up at the man who had a smirk on his face but he looked away. Of course, the man was kinda annoyed but that didn't stop him he grab Felix arms dragging him "H-HEY" Felix was trying hard to let his arm free but his grip was too strong "L-LET ME GO!" Felix was led to a dark alley and wasnt even paying attention to tears forming in his eye as he was shaking in fear after getting pushed to the wall. "W-W-what are u gonna-" before Felix could finish speaking he felt warm lips on his and with shock Felix tried to pull the man away but it just forced the man to lean forward having no gap between Felix suddenly remembered all the "bad" thing Hyun-jin made him go through and kept crying as he just the man do whatever until everything when black...