- 4 -

Felix slowly wakes up after what seems to be passing out, Felix regains Conscious and it looked like he was in a room with someone sitting at the desk, must be hyunjin. Felix groans in pain which made hyunjin notice and quickly came over to check how Felix was feeling "Honey are you alright?" hyunjin says Felix looks at hyunjin then realized that it WAS hyunjin and quickly pushed him away "G-GET AWAY F-FROM ME!" Felix started screaming at hyunjin and tried to get up from the bed even when he was in pain Felix noticed that hyunjin looked worried but Felix didn't care. Felix started running out of the bedroom trying to remember where the exit was since his memories were still foggy. "w-where is the exit..?" Felix stopped to look around then felt hot breathing near his ear and quickly tried to run but of course, hyunjin grabbed his arm picked him up on his shoulder walking back to his room Felix kept kicking hyunjin and hitting him to let him go. "L-LET ME GO!" hyunjin placed in his bed holding onto both wrists and legs to make him stop moving but Felix wouldn't stop.

"LET ME GO!" Felix repeated "What is up with you darling?" hyunjin started leaning closer to Felix's face still holding on to Felix "G-GET AWAY FROM M-ME." Hyunjin just kept looking into Felix's eyes noticing that he was crying "I-I- I HATE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE" hyunjin felt annoyed by that comment slowly going in for what it seems to be a kiss, as Felix saw him getting closer he closed his eyes, screaming hyunjin stops and looks at Felix and starts to laugh. he grabs handcuffs from the nightstand and cuffs Felix to the headboard "H-HEY-" Hyunjin quickly covers his mouth shushing him to stay quiet and as Felix couldn't speak he was trying to wiggle free which made hyunjin smile, soon as Felix started to calm down hyunjin lets go of his legs now just looking at him but the Felix started kicking his feet and legs again hitting hyunjin.

Hyunjin smile soon disappeared "You just won't stop won't you, darling." "Do I need to show you how to behave correctly?" Felix's mouth was still covered which caused him to have muffled sounds. but hyunjin lets go of Felix's mouth "L-L- LET ME G-GO" Felix got scared as hyunjin kept staring at Felix, soon enough hyunjin put his hand on Felix's chest "Honey have we had our wedding night yet?" Felix froze as hyunjin looked at where he was touching him. "w-hat.." Felix said with fear in his eyes knowing what might happen.

Hyunjin laughs as he got up "Darling..you know I love you too much." "And I love you too much I want you now.." Felix had shivers going down his spine as he was imitated by hyunjin words. Hyunjin walks to the bedroom door and locks it with a key making Felix shake as he watched hyunjin move around the place with a smile on his face.

hyunjin finally came closer on top of Felix, Felix started to shake his head hoping that would stop him from getting a kiss from hyunjin.

"Darling keep shaking your head like that I might drug you to stay still~," hyunjin says in Felix's ear making Felix ears red. "what..are you g-going..to..d-do.." Felix let out in fear as he tries to stop shaking. "Well, what am I to do you won't behave as I tell you." Hyunjin pouted with a "sad?" Face "I gave you a chance and you broke it so...it's time for your punishment"

As hyunjin was leaning in about to kiss felix's neck Felix started to cry out loud as he couldn't hold his tears in "p-please i-i won't ev-er dis-obey.." Felix says as he was crying more tears hyunjin looks up back in shock at felix red teary face felt pity and slowly held Felix in his arms after uncuffing him "don't cry anymore" hyunjins as he was comforting Felix. Felix, crying so much slowly falls asleep from all the tears. Hyunjin slowly lay down Felix in bed and looked at him wiping his tears "you crybaby..." hyunjin closed the lights leaving one light near him and left the room.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n - AHHHAHHAHAAH IM SO SORRY FELIXXXXX I FEEL BAD FOR MY BABY
uhmm this was short...uhhhhh