-The Sports Festival! Part 𝟚-

As soon as the class walked into the arena, the crowd goes rabid.

Present mic: YO YO YO SPORTS FANS! YOU SURE ARE IN LUCK CUZ YOURE ABOUT TO GET FRONT ROW SEATS AT THE HOTTEST AND SWEETEST MOMENTS IN UA HISTORY!!! YOU SURE YOURE READY FOR THE HYPE!??!

The audience goes insane as Ben sweat dropped at how hyped the audience was.

Present: THATS THE SPIRIT!!! WITHOUT FURTHER ADEU, LETS GIVE IT FOR THE FIRST GROUP!! THESE STUDENTS ARE KNOWN FOR BRAVELY FIGHTING VILLAINS! LETS SHOW IT FOR CLASS 1-A!!!

Izuku: I-it's so wide...

Gwen: yeah...

Iida: well let's give the audience the best performance they've ever seen!

Aoyama: they'll be star struck at my dazzling performance!~

Mina: don't count on it sweetheart.

After present mic introduces all of the other classes, the students walk on over to the centre . Ben began looking around and before the young hero could comment on the other classes, his thoughts were interrupted by a whip sound. The one responsible for this was midnight, the pro hero. Ben will have to admit, the other students did look quite aroused by her suit...except himself being the pure bean he is and Kyoka who rolled her eyes.

Ben: that suits sorta more revealing than yayorozus costume...no offence.

Yayorozu: oh, none taken.

Kaminari: could she at least ask for a new hero suit? She's trying to break bones as a heroes not produce them.

Bakugo: anyone agree she's a whore?

Izuku: k-kacchan!!

Bakugo: WHAT?! IM TELLIN THE TRUTH!

Mineta: SHES MY WHORE!!!

Gwen smacked mineta with a pink staff she made from her quirk.

Gwen: boys...

Midnight: alright, quiet down everyone! I'm now going to be announcing the student that will represent that class and so on! I'm calling upon the first year up and coming, Benjamin Tennyson!

Ben: WHAAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!?

Kirishima : honestly Ben, what did you expect?

Kyoka: I mean sure, you got first in the entrance exam, your power, and you took down a allmight killing machine. Not to mention, you're ALSO my best friend..

Kyoka blushed after she said this but Ben was quite moved after what she said and hugged her to her shock and to Minas excitement.

Ben: thanks kyo!! I'll do my best!

The young Tennyson ran onto the podium, standing on top of it.

Ben: oh boy, here I go...

Ben cleared his voice,picked up the microphone , but dropped it out of his hands accidentally, and caught it before it hit the ground, and looked at the audience awaiting what he had to say.

Ben: hello everyone! The names Ben Tennyson. You've probably seen me on the news with my transformations . I'm a 15 year old student from 1-A on the way to become something MORE than I could ever expect. Im not exactly the talkative type so I'll keep what I say slim and evened out. Ever since I was 10, I learned the hard way that all men are not created equal.

Izuku was fully imerced immediately into what Ben was saying , as it resembled his life.

Ben: I don't think that lesson ever stopped me from carrying on with what I wanted to do: become a hero. That lesson only made me stronger, with me battling all sorts of villains and anyone who would try to do anything to hurt anyone else and here I am: one of the first unlicensed teenage heroes that isn't immediately deemed as illegal.I just want to get one thing clear. I will be a hero.YOU can be heroes. I want to be a hero that does whatever he needs to do in the line of battle, no matter the cost. You don't need power to HAVE power. The true power is never ending belief that you can meet your dreams head on. I believe anyone , quirkless or useless quirk can be a hero!promise you all today, no matter what the cost, I will be THE HERO OF HEROES!!!!