-In each of our hearts-

Shiguraki: no... he beat Nomu.. we were supposed to go for allmight and capture the kid... not having the kid defeat him...

Ben was tired , falling onto his knee and clutching his right arm, still smiling.

Ben: hehe.! Looks like you're still new to this game,ain't ya! So come at me loser!

Allmight wanted to help, yet he couldn't, as his time was up and if he was to move, he would revert back to his weak state.

The villains were discussing their next plan of action, as Ben was breathing heavily.

He turned his head to bakugo and nodded, to where Bakugo nodded back and prepared a explosion and put his hand forward should the villains try anything funny.

All might was standing over the students, thankful they didn't notice the smoke coming off his body so far.

Bakugo : I'll back up Tennyson and allmight while you guys fight the recovered villains.

The others except Bakugo and izuku turned to fight the weaker thugs.

Todoroki: midoriya, will you be joining us?

Izuku clenched his fists when Shiguraki came running at Ben and allmight, who still couldn't move.

Ben: guess this is it... I fought the Nomu, saving every one.. too bad my legacy ends before it even begins... at least I saved them..at least I saved HER...

When Shiguraki came Closer, he began to sweat drop.

Ben(in head):(cmon, somebody!-)

Allmight (in head):(SOMEONE-)

Ben(in head):( I NEED SOME BACKUP KATSUKI !)

bakugo felt a strong wind go past him , as izuku was gone and mid air , with his legs broke and his arm reeled back.

Kirishima: MIDORIYA!!

Izuku was screaming.

Izuku:DONT YOU TOUCH BEN, YOU STUPID VILLAIN!!!

The hand of tomura Shiguraki went through kuroguri near izuku.

Ben:SHIT! That hand!!-

Kuroguri: I won't fall for that again!

Ben was slowly getting up,walking slowly towards Shiguraki As he was still tired.

Ben: LEAVE- HIM-ALONE!!!!!

Shiguraki began cackling madly, as he was so close towards izukus face, Ben sweating madly and Bakugo was going to save izuku until something happened.

A bullet went through Shigurakis hand as allmight looked near the entrance.

Allmight: they're here!..

Nezu: sorry we're late everyone,but we finally made it.

Iida: YOUR CLASS REP HAS RETURNED!! I HAVE FUFILLED MY DUTY! AND I BROUGHT REINFORCEMENTS!!!

Ben: the p-pros!...

Ben put his fist on the ground, finally wiped and let the pros engage in combat with the villains.

Izuku : I- I didn't do it... I wasn't able to help you...

Ben/allmight: absolutely not true!!

Izuku looked at his friend and teacher in confusion.

Allmight: you bought me and young Tennyson a few vital seconds. Other wise we would have been dead.

Ben: and if it weren't for you, I would be dust right about now.