Epilogue

A R A B E L L E

4 years later.

The warm air of Sicily hit my face as I walked into the garden from where all the laughter was coming from. I stood near the door and watched the scene in front of me with a smile on my face.

Nick was sitting in front of the table while our baby girl, Alina, sat on the table, playing with his hair.

Alina Mila Ivanova, our baby girl was born a year later after her brother. After I gave birth to Viktor I got pregnant again. Nick was over the moon when he found out we were having a girl.

She is just like a mini version of me with her father's eyes. I'm glad Alina took after me or I could've straggled Nick to death.

Viktor and Isabella ran around a tree with Gino chasing them with a wooden sword. He'll never grow up.

He still calls my handsome son oompa loompa.

Isabella was Gino and Lou's daughter. Isabella Lucia Ferrari. Even from a single glance one could tell she was their daughter. One day she's going to grow up into a fine lady or perhaps dangerous after all she was the perfect combo of Gino and Lou.

"Are you ok?" Lou asked as she placed a hand on top of my shoulder.

"Yes," I replied as I turned towards her. She was six months pregnant with their second child. Gino finally got the guts to propose to Lou after Isabella was born. They had a spring wedding with their one year old Isabella.

"You look so lost these days." Lou said. "Are you ok?"

"More than ok, Lou." I replied as I took her hand in mine and gave it a little squeeze. "Shall we?" I asked and she nodded before we walked towards the others.

I took my seat beside Nick who turned to me as soon as I sat down. "Are you ok, my love?" He asked and I nodded.

"Daddy, don't move your head." Alina complained, making him immediately return to his earlier position.

"Sorry my princess." He said as Alina went back to braiding his hair or doing what or putting God knows what ok her father's hair.

"No!" Gino let out a loud scream and I immediately stood up and rushed towards them to see Gino kneeling on the ground in front of Viktor and Isabella who were standing there holding hands.

"What happened?" Lou and I asked at the same time.

"Nikolai, you ugly creature, keep your son away from my Bella." Gino said with a loud groan.

"What happened, Gino?" I asked again.

"Viktor kissed my princess, my Bella, my darling daughter." Drama queen.

"Listen here you little ugly creature, if you do that next time I'll tie you and your father up and throw you into the sea!" Gino said to my poor little baby who was looking at Gino, challengingly.

"Gino, I thought something terrible happened. Stop giving me mini heart attacks for nothing." Lou said as she returned to her seat.

"This is a terrible thing!" He yelled.

"Viktor, come here." He came closer without leaving Bella's hand. Of course, after all he was his father's son. I kneeled down in front of them. "You can't go around kissing girls. This is the last time. If you do that next time uncle Gino will never bring Bella here.

"Bring her here? I'll move to the other side of the world with my daughter." Gino threatened.

"I'll go too!" Alina volunteered, excitedly.