Chapter Fifteen

R O S A B E L L E

It's been a month since that incident, Elena and her husband has returned from the hospital and Nick rarely comes home and by the time he comes home I'll be in my dreamland, so we don't meet much. It's not like I care anyway.

"Go to sleep Rose," Elena said as she rocked Sofia back and forth. "It's late. Don't wait for him,"

I nodded and left the hall and headed towards our room. Our room.

I hopped into the shower and relaxed under the cold water. Only 5 months left.

After that I'll leave everything behind and start a new begining. There will be no Arabelle, my parents, Henry and of course no Nick. He'll be free from me and I'll be free from everything even if it means losing something atleast he'll be happy.

I turn off the shower and wrapped myself in a towel because I forgot to bring my clothes and anyway Nick rarely comes home so it's been my habit to forget my clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom wiping my hair with the extra towel when I saw him standing there staring at me and I froze.

We kept on looking at each other until he moved his gaze down my body. I cleared my throat feeling uncomfortable under his burning gaze and he looked up.

I turn around and ran into the closet before getting dressed fully and coming out to see him laying on the bed with eyes closed. He must be tired.

I slowly walked towards my side and laid down. Nick opened his eyes and frowned at me before pulling me into his arms and buried his head into my neck.

"I missed you," he said while taking a deep breath and I froze. He missed me?

When I didn't said anything he turned me around and narrowed his eyes at me. "Aren't you suppose to say the same?"

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour. "Do you want me to lie? Ok fine. I miss you to Nico," I said sarcastically.

His eyes turned dark at once and I looked at him confused.

"Don't call me that," he growled and I flinched at his sudden change of behaviour.

"You mean Nico?" Yes shit head. Who told you to fucking repeat.

He looked at me furiously and I quickly move away from him and stood up. He came towards me and pinned me on the wall at once. Welcome back asshole.

"Never ever call me that again. Know your fucking place," he hissed in a dangerously low tone before leaving me and storming out of the room.

Why do he kept on telling me to know my place when he is the one crossing his lines.

Well, whatever his problem is I don't care because I'm done. I'm tired of him treating me like a shit.

I quickly took out my phone and called Louisa.

"Hey my Rose from Titanic. Your Jack's here. What do you want at this hour?" Lou said in a sleepy tone and I rolled my eyes while packing all my clothes.

"Stop rolling you eyes,"

"How the fuck do you know I rolled my eyes? Did you put up some camera here?"

"I have my ways darling," she replied. "By the way what do you want?"

"Can I stay with you for sometime?" I asked hesitantly as I bit my lower lip.

"Did that idiot did something. God! I'm going to kill him," she groaned.

"I'll come and explain it to you. So, hmm. . . can you please pick me up if you don't mind?"