"You heartless monster" she sniffed as she wiped her non-existing tears away.

"Shut up lover girl " i smirked as i turned my back to her and laid down.

"Bish" she spatted as she chuckled and laid down as well.

NEXT MORNING:

I was eating my toast as we all were having breakfast together after quiet long time.

"So, Hira when are you guys going to meet your parents?" My mother asked her as she spread some jam on the toast for Yawar. Tch spoiled kid.

"Oh yes today, right after breakfast" hira said as she took another bite of her Paratha( chapati) and Qorma(chicken curry).

"Oh ok take yawar along, for safety you know" my mother said as she took a sip of her tea.

"Oh mama i have to kill the cockroach in his room, how will this guy will protect me?" I chuckled as i placed my emty plate back on the table as i poured myself some tea.

"Heyy I'm strong you know it's just that i don't evergot a chance to protect you" he pouted as we all chuckled.

"Oh really so today you'll get a chance" hira chuckled as she pinched his cheeks as he swats her hands away.

"Stop Api I'm not a kid anymore" he whined as we all laughed.

While We were going to our car, Hira and i were gossiping non stop even though we have been living together since one week and Uawar protested to stay at home as he was about to have a Video game match with my cousins.

During our journey, we stopped by the McDonald's drive thru as Hira said she was craving Mcflurry. I decided to take quick nap on her shoulder as he was Reading her novel. idk why but we both are carzy about Dark romance Novels. We're obsessed.

"Yo we're here" hira nudged her shoulder as i opened my eyes, still sleepy.

"What already?" I stretched my arms and legs as i got out of the car.

"Lets gooo" she skipped happily towards the front door as i followed along slowly.

"Mama!!Baba!!" Hira shouted as she spinned around in the living room.

"Ya Allah Hira!!" Hira's mother and Hira ran towards eachother as they haven't seen each other since 5 years. Crazy right?.

They shared a heart warming hug as auntie turned to me.

"Ayzel is that you? MashaAllah look at you! Your so beautiful  and all grown up now" auntie turned to hug me as tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks.

"Auntie you know how much i missed you" i added as i hugged her back.

Hira's father also joined the scene and as always her father and his jokes. I always pray to Allah to Grant our Parents long and healthy lives.

We all chatted and Hira and i were teasing each other as always. We had our dinner and we went to Hira's room.

"Girl it's so nice to be back here" i said as i jumped on her bed, laying there for a while.

"Yeah you don't know how much i miss this bed" she Said as she joing me on the bed and we laid there in silence, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. After 5 good minutes my phone started ringing as i looked up at the caller name. It was Hafsa.

'Oh why is she calling now'

I thought as i picked up the phone.

"Assalamualikum Hafsa why did you called? Everything good?" I said as i sat up right.

"Yeah everything's fine it's just that your fiance's mother called and it's Zaviyar's birthday party tomorrow so you guys are invited as we are busy in the Venue's and the house's decoration management, so you in?" She said as i heard shuffling and Yelling from behind, must be instructing the staffs for the decoration. They always give Hafsa these type of works as she is the mature one from all of us.

"Yeah I'm in if Hira's also invited" i glanced at Hira as i saw the girl on her phone, laying down.

"And yeah that tall guy whom i accidentally called gay that one who always tag along Zaviyar, he came and gave me a box and told me to give it to Hira- to the left yeah a little bit" she said as she instructs the staffs.

"Oh ok I'll tell her" i chuckled as i tapped Hira's shoulder.

"Yeah and i chose your dress for the party already as you always take my advices" she said as i smiled softly at her words.

"Aww really i bet it's a good one" i added as i Slammed my hand on Hira's shoulder.

"Yeah ok  i gotta go Hassan is calling me" she said as i smirked at her fiance's name.

"Oo Hassan? Can't wait for you guys wedding" i giggled as she shouted.

"Oh Shut up bro it's not soon"she chuckled as i could imagine her flushed face. And yes we call each other 'bro' what's weird in that.

"Ok Khuda-Hafiz" i said as Hira turned to me as i was rapidly slapping her shoulder.

"Khuda-Hafiz" she said as i declined the call.

"What. Is. It" she said as i could see steam escaping her ears.

"First of all, you are pulling my hairs get off and secondly we are going to Zaviyar's birthday party tomorrow and your man dropped you a box at my house" i said in one breath as Hira scrunched up her face as she was swallowing my words.

"Ohkay? When are we leaving then?" She said as she got up and i sighed in relief as my precious hairs were safe now.

"Half an hour later I'm tired i cant travel right now" i said as i plopped my body back on my mattress, placing my phone on the bedside table.

"Ok I'm gonna go downstairs to have a talk with mama and Baba. I'll wake you up ok rest for a while" she said as she ruffled my hairs.

"You're the bestest bestie in the universe" i said as i smiled faintly as i relaxed at her touch.

Hira went out and closed the lights for me as i pulled the covers over me, slipping into a deep slumber.

(A/N: a boring chapter :( sowryyy but...but
But....
... i promise the next chapter will be an intense one as our Boi Zaviyar will make his entry. ㅇㅅㅇ. Heh-.
*vibes in Zaviyar supremacy* )