Oh God, if he only knew.

"What are you trying to say, Sebastian?"

His blue eyes locked against my green ones.

"I like you so much, Sweet."

I merely stared at him, completely shocked at what I heard.

He likes me? Really?

My heart pounded so hard, I could not explain what I was feeling. Part of me elated, and the half, doubting.

He raked his hair with his fingers, making a little mess. It tempted me to brush some silky tresses with my fingers, but kept my hands to myself.

"Please speak. You're making me so nervous."

I noticed his lips trembled and there was anxiety in his eyes.

"Are you serious?" I asked him.

"I've never been so serious in my life. I like you so much, Sweet."

Am I dreaming? Is this happening for real? It's hard to believe that a worldly man likes a village girl. It usually happens only in romantic movies and books.

"But you said it's not your nature to catch feelings."

"I know what I said, and I was wrong. I didn't expect to feel this way either. But it just happened. It comes to me like a sunray on a stormy day."

I sighed as we just stared at each other. Then, slowly, I pulled my hand away from him.

"If you're saying this because we shared kisses and made out..." I stopped, realizing what I just said. My temple burned. I knew I looked like a ripe tomato, that I looked away.

"The kisses and make outs we had were beyond wonderful. I admit, I can't get enough of them. They keep me wide awake at night, but — that's not the only reason."

He held my eyes, and the way he looked at me made me melt like a sundae under the scorching sun. Well, I'm sure he made every girl on this planet feel the same way.

"I'm not a very classy, sophisticated woman, like the usual ones that you dated, but a village girl who lives a simple ordinary life."

"I see differently in you, Sweet. You're beyond ordinary. A remarkable woman... intelligent, stunning, and confident. And you have your own way of sophistication and class."

"But you're Sebastian Stavrakos. Many girls are chasing after you. You're even free to have sex with any woman without deviating our agreement."

"I know, but I don't want to. Not anymore, and I'm done with that stuff. Believe me, I've never been with anyone since I met you. I swear in my ancestors' grave." He leaned closer to me. His arm brushed against mine, making my body set on fire.

"Really?" I asked, remembering the woman's wallet I saw in his penthouse.

"What is it? Is there something bothering you?"

"It's not my business, really, but when I was at your penthouse, I noticed a woman's wallet in your bathroom."

His forehead furrowed, then nodded, "that belongs to my sister, Luna. I didn't know about it until I arrived from Dansville. She rummaged through my place, looking for it."

"Oh," my eyes grew enormous, as I continued to stare at him.

"You think I'm still hooking up with girls while dating you?"

"Well..." I pouted, feeling guilty.

He touched my nose, then said, "I swear in my life, since I met you, I never hang out or hook up with any woman."