Sixteen

JENNIE'S POV

I'm going to the airport now to pick up Arin.

Yes. Arin is Lisa's daughter. We did the procedure of Reciprocal in vitro fertilization when we were still in a relationship.

When I left Seoul, I didn't know I was pregnant until I found out after a month when I was in New York. I was scared when I found out because I didn't know if Arin was safe in my tummy because I wasn't able to visit the doctor right away. She's so brave and she fights for me while she's in my tummy. It's hard because I don't know what to do and I'm a first time mom.

I was ready to tell Lisa after the 1st trimester of my pregnancy but during those times I saw a lot of videos and tagged posts of her on social media that she's flirting with Yeri.

Yeri was one of our schoolmates who liked Lisa.

I thought, I wouldn't bother her anymore. First of all, I was the one who left her, I was the one who let go of the relationship that we had kept for a long time.

I was mad with her before I left because I didn't know why she needed to ask me to choose between her and my dreams. Ever since she knew that was my dream, if there was one person who should support me, it should be her, but that's not what happened.

I thought that we can't be together again just because of Arin so I decided not to tell her that time. I know that the time will come when I will have to introduce them to each other but whatever my decision is, I will just lift them up to the Lord. Only God can tell me when the time is right.

"Mommy!" a little voice called me.

I looked in the direction of the voice. I saw my Auntie carried Arin.

"Baby!!! Oh my God love I missed you." I hugged her tightly even though I haven't hugged her in just more than a month but I feel like it's been too long since the last time.

"How's your first plane ride love?" I asked her while staring at her.

"So scary mom but I enjoyed it. Can we ride again soon?" she said while pouting.

"Too cute my love. Of course. Soon baby but for now let's go home and let's meet glamma and glampa? You meet them thru phone, right? then now you can meet them personally." I said excitedly.

"Yeheay! I want to meet glamma and glampa, mommy and Tata Chiq also." she said while clapping her little hands.

We immediately got into the car. She used to sit on my lap so I let her because she is comfortable there especially since the place is still unfamiliar to her.

"Yes baby. You'll meet Tata Chiq too." I smiled at her and she kissed my cheek.

"I missed you mommy. I hope you know that." She smiled and hugged me so tight. This is what I love about being a mom of Arin.

"Of course baby, mommy knows that and mommy missed you so so so much." I hug her tight. I really missed this little dumpling.

After 30 minutes of traveling, we arrived at home. I saw Mommy, Daddy and Chiquita excited to see Arin but Arin is currently sleeping because of the length of the travel she not used to a long drive.

She was clinging to my neck while her legs were spread around my waist.

Our driver opened the door first.

"Ar-."

"Shhhh!" I signed them to keep quiet.

"Oh! My baby must have been tired from the flight." mommy said softly.

Mommy slowly took Arin from clinging.

Auntie is no longer with us while on the way home because we took her to her children first, anyway tomorrow she will visit mommy and daddy here, so Arin will still see her.