Eleven

JISOO'S POV

What a beautiful morning. I got a chance to wake up with this beautiful girl beside me. Her head rested on my arm while sleeping. I kissed her forehead and looked at my baby, she was sleeping like an angel.

I smiled at the idea that finally my dream girl is now my wife.

I try to take my arm without waking her  up. I fixed the pillow on her head so she wouldn't have a stiff neck when she woke up. I got up and went straight to the bathroom to get dressed and brush my teeth, I'm not going to wake up Rosé because she fell asleep at almost 2am.

It's only 6:05am and our flight to Paris for our honeymoon is at 9pm. When I left the villa I smelled the breeze of the air still hasn't changed, it's still my comfort zone. It feels so relaxing. I went straight to the breakfast villa, the villas has a two long table. I saw my mom, dad, Rose's parents, Lisa's parents, Jennie's parents, Chiquita and Ahyeon. Our moms are doing a little chitchat.

On the other table I saw Wendy and Seulgi drinking their coffee. Where's Irene and Nayeon?

"Good morning everyone!" I warmly greet them.

"Good morning!" they greeted me in unison. I went straight to the parents' table to pay my respects.

"How's the first day of honeymoon?" Mrs. Kim teasingly asked me I just laughed at what she asked. "It's a secret Auntie." I answered and they all laughed at me.

I excused myself and went to the other table to greet the two monkeys.

"Oh! why are your faces frowning?" I asked and sat next to Seulgi before they could answer...

"Wait, where is Lisa?" I asked again.

"Still slepping, she's drunk last night." Wendy answered.

"Sorry guys, I didn't talk to you often last night because my relatives and Rose's relatives were here. Did you enjoy yourself?" I said. I also called the servant of the breakfast villa and asked for coffee.

"Sort of. We're so exhausted last night." Wendy said and sip her coffee.

"Why? what happened?" I asked in confusion

"Lisa and Jennie had a fight last night, it's a good thing Wendy saw that Jennie pulled Lisa to get out of the reception area. We followed them but it's too late because I think they already throw hurtful words to each other." Seulgi said.

This is not what I expected from their first conversation after so many years.

"Where are Jennie and Lisa now?" I asked.

"We haven't seen it yet. We're waiting for them." Wendy answered.

I immediately looked at the other table where Chiquita and Ahyeon were sitting.

"Chiquita! Ahyeon!" I called them and they immediately turned around. I also know that these two have a misunderstanding.

They turned with a questioning look on their faces.

"Sit here first." I said.

They stood together. Ahyeon sat next to me and Chiquita sat next to Wendy.

Before we ask Chiquita and Ahyeon.

Irene, Nayeon and Rosé entered the breakfast Villa and greeted us.

"Good morning baby! Why didn't you wake me up? What's the agenda?" Rosé asked.

Seulgi left her seat and moved next to Ahyeon so that Rosé could sit next to me.

"I think I know what it is." Irene said and looked at Nayeon who was in front of her.

"You know it too?" I asked