Nine

SEULGI'S POV

This is it! Rosé and Jisoo's Wedding day.

I am one of the happiest people today for my friends. They also have many trials but they remain strong. Their relationship is not perfect but we can tell that they love each other so much.

I'm here today in the garden of Jennie's family's private resort, where Jisoo and Rosé's wedding will be held. It's one of Jennie's parents'gifts for the two.

"Seulgi!" Lisa said and patted my shoulder. "I thought you were with Wendy." I smiled at her and she sat next to me.

"I came here first. She's so annoying and I can't handle it anymore." I said as I still feel the breeze of ocean.

This resort is one of a kind. This is our favorite place when we feel tired  and we need to be alone or we want to escape the chaotic world.

She laughed at what I said and we were silent for a moment.

"So whats up? After Jisoo, are you the next one to get married?" I asked her.

"Maybe not yet, I want to enjoy first. We're not competing, are we?" She said and she laughed a bit. I turned to her.

"Maybe not yet? or You're not sure yet?" I gave her a little smile. "It's been a long time since you and Somi, haven't talked about marriage?" I asked her again.

She shook her head. "I don't know and it still hasn't been discussed. It's okay. because we're not in a hurry." she said.

"Wow! Lisa Manoban hasn't talked about marriage yet? so not you dude." I said and we both laughed.

"Crazy! I just realized that everything shouldn't be rushed and dude it's traumatic. Until now It is still in my mind of what happened a few years ago. Don't worry when we talk about it I'll let you know first." She said and laughed.

"As long as you're happy, we're just here to support you." I said while tapping her shoulder to let her know that we are always here for her. She mouthed "Thank you"

"Can I ask again?" I said. She turned and looked at me.

"What is that?" She asked.

"Don't you have any plans to talk to Jennie? even if it's just for closure, I think she needs it right now dude." I said as I looked at her.

She was about to talk but Wendy came with Irene and Nayeon.

LISA'S POV

Why does she need closure? Why do we still need to talk? I still don't know if I will consider what Seulgi said.

"Jennie! We are here." Nayeon shouted.

I startled and turned to where they were looking. Damn! She's so gorgeous in her flowery dress.

Seulgi elbowed me. "Hey! She might melt." she winked and laughed at me.

"Crazy! What time does it start?" I changed the topic. Wendy and Seulgi laugh so hard.

"Lisa, you're blushing. Don't be too obvious." I touched my cheek and It was getting hot. I gave them a death glare.

"Fuck dude! Don't stop yourself." They both laugh.

"What's going on?" Nayeon asked as she approached us.

"Nothing. Wendy was just telling a  joking. Wendy really has a sense of humor sometimes." Seulgi said and laughed.

Wendy frowned as if she didn't understand what Seulgi was saying.

"Whatever! The ceremony is about to start." Nayeon pulled us to the aile where the wedding coordinator arranged us.