TWO

"Girls, I need to go home. Mom's here. See you tomorrow at Chiquita's house" Ruka waved them goodbye.

"Bye, See you!" They said in unison, smiled and waved her back.

"You want me to take you home? I brought mommy's car." Chiquita says to Ahyeon.

Ahyeon didn't know that Chiquita had a feelings for her for a long time, she was just afraid to admit it because she didn't want to ruin their friendship and she was worried about Lisa's reaction whenever she found out.

"Are you sure? " Ahyeon asked Chiquita.

"Yes, we're neighbors right? It's not  hassle for me to take you home." Chiquita replied

"Okay." Ahyeon smiled and grabbed Chiquita's hand and they went to the parking lot together.

The traffic was heavy while they were on their way home.

"Would you like us to go to our favorite cafe before we go home?" Ahyeon's eyes lit up immediately after hearing this. She brought herself closer and she clung to Chiquita's arms, which surprised her.

"Yes please." Ahyeon said with full of excitement with her voice.

"Okay." Chiquita laughed at her cuteness.

Ahyeon and Chiquita arrived at the cafe.

Chiquita immediately got out of the car and went around to Ahyeon's side to open the car door

Ahyeon clung her arms around chiquita's waist.

They used to do this twice or thrice a month. Chiquita calls it a lowkey date.

Chiquita immediately went to the counter. They are always here so she knows what Ahyeon's favorite is.

"Can we have a large spanish latte  and regular strawberry cheesecake? Please add nachos and cheese burger. For dine in."

she handed the card to the cashier and bowed her head.

"Chiq? Do you think Jennie Unnie and Lisa Unnie will get along?"

"I don't know." she said with a shrug.

"Do you know why they broke up?" asked Chiquita

Ahyeon shook her head.

"I have no idea what happened but mommy said it was because Jennie Unnie left." Ahyeon said

"But they can overcome the long distance relationship. Lisa Unnie can go to New York anytime she wants." Chiquita said.

While the two were talking, the waitress placed their order at the table.

Ahyeon nodded to agree with what Chiquita said.

"Yes, but I think there is a deep reason why they broke up. They are the perfect couple, right? Remember, they have their own condo, they are both stable in life because Lisa Unnie is the new CEO of our company and Jennie Unnie are also one of the famous fashion designers here in Korea." Ahyeon said and amazed at the relationship of their sisters.

They continue eating and talking.

"Ooh! Hi Chiqui and Ahyeon! What's the meaning of this?" Rosé asked with a naughty smile on her face.

"You two are dating? No doubt." Jisoo teased the two as well. The love birds laughed.

"We're just friends Unnie. We always here every week."

Chiquita's facial expression changed and it didn't escape from Jisoo's eye.

She sighed.

She tapped Chiquita's shoulder.

"Been there man." Jisoo said

Jisoo knows how it feels to be friendzone but she's lucky because Rosé realized that she feels the same way with Jisoo.

Jisoo and Rosé are about to take their orders but Ahyeon call them

"Jisoo Unnie, you are friends with Jennie Unnie and Lisa Unnie, right?" Ahyeon asked.

Jisoo nod.

"Hmm. Why Ahyeon?" Jisoo said.

"Chiqui and I are curious as to why they broke up. Even though we're still young at that time, I witnessed how perfect their relationship was."  Ahyeon asked with a sad voice and full of regret for her sister's relationship with Chiqui's sister.

Jisoo and Rosé looked at each other.

Jisoo asked Rosé to take their order while she was answering the two girls questions.

He sat at the other table near the two.

"Why are your questions so sudden?" Jisoo asked and smiled a little.

She was also saddened by the sudden break up of her friends. They are the living proof that if you are not meant for each other, no matter how perfect the relationship is, it will never ever last.

"Jennie Unnie is coming back to Korea tomorrow, then we realize that Lisa Unnie's behavior has changed since Jennie Unnie left." Chiquita said.

"Actually, I'm hesitant to tell you guys because it's not my story to tell but I'll just tell you what I know about what happened." Jisoo said and they just nod.

"They've been together for 12 years since we're in high school, everything was smooth sailing. Just like what you said, their relationships are almost perfect. When they have a petty fight, they can't go to sleep without fixing the problem and they even live together but Everything changed during Lisa's birthday. She prepared a dinner date with Jennie and she's planning to propose that day, but before the proposal happened Lisa already knew that Jennie was hired by a luxury fashion brand so she didn't think twice about proposing because she was also hoping that if she proposed, Jennie will choose her over that fashion brand but she was surprised because Jennie answered is a big NO, after the proposal we thought they are okay and they already fixed it but 1 week before Jennie's flight going to New York they got another fight and that night they decided to end their relationship, no scratch that. Jennie decided to end their relationship we don't know why but we witness how depressed Lisa was." Jisoo said and they're seriously listening.

Rosé arrived with our order and she sit beside Jisoo

"Lisa even tried to talk to Jennie and fix their problem, she even went to New York but they couldn't even talk because Jennie was no longer at the address that Auntie gave her and Jennie didn't continue the contract on the apartment that was first she took it, after two weeks of searching for Jennie, Lisa decided to go back home but her Finding Jennie did not stop there because she hired someone to looked for Jennie but it took 3 months and still no information was obtained so Lisa decided to stop." Rosé continued

"She's desperate." Ahyeon mumbled but she's close to Rosé that's why she heard it.

"Yes, you're right she's desperate because 12 years is not a joke. If she could only climb the highest mountain just to see Jennie for sure she will, Ahyeon." Rosé said and she sip her coffee.

"That's how love works and Lisa's love for Jennie is beyond what meets the eye but If you asked me if she still love Jennie, that's what I don't know." Jisoo continued.

"But you think Unnie loves Somi?" Ahyeon asked.

Rosé and Jisoo shrugged at Ahyeon's question

"We don't know but they are almost 2 years of being together now so maybe she loves Somi. We didn't talk about Somi every time we're together." Jisoo said

"How about you Chiquita? Did Jennie Unnie talk about her suitor?" Ahyeon asked. Chiquita shook her head

"As I heard, he'll be with Unnie tomorrow."

They just all nodded.