TEN

THIRD PERSON

Jennie started to cry. She doesn't know how to start.

"I'm sorry." Jennie said briefly.

"Sorry from what?" Lisa sat down and  looked at Jennie while crying who was now sitting on the other side of the sofa.

"Are you just going to cry? What else should we talk about?" Lisa said and she's still emotionless.

"I'm sorry if I left you. I'm sorry if I put my dream first. I'm sorry if I ignored my promise that we will achieve our dreams together." Jennie said and continued to sob

"Sorry? After what you've done? do you know why since you came back I didn't have plan to talk to you?... because until now I still remember how much it hurt when you left me. How I questioned myself, how the tears ran out and my heart was tired, I still remembered how I almost ran out of breath because of crying, I can't forget how hard I went through because you left me. I still remember the day when I begged you not to leave me. How afraid I was to be left by you that day.
Little by little I taught myself not to look for you, not to miss you, not to think about you and not to try to talk to you. During those times, I slowly admit to myself that you only need me, but I'm not that someone who you can gamble with just to stay."

As Lisa spoke, Jennie was filled with regret. She shook her head. She couldn't believe that the wound she left  with Lisa was so deep-seated.

"I'm so sorry. I hope you forgive me. I was blinded by my dream. My dream is so huge that I can't see you anymore that even our promises to each other has been covered by my ambition. Let's start all over again please." Jennie's crying so hard. She's having a hard time  breathing while crying and she feels so numb.

Lisa sarcastically laugh at what Jennie said.

"Jennie, love is not a trial and error that if you make a mistake you can start all over again. Some people will get hurt and I can't leave Somi because I know the feeling of being left behind. Before I found myself loving someone believe me Jennie there are hundreds of nights that I spent with tears because I miss you. There are some people who are hurt because I refuse to open my heart. There are thousands of prayers that I always say, so  you can comeback even though in fact you never comeback until I find someone." Lisa said. She walked out and cried so hard.

She could no longer talk to Jennie for a long time because the more they talked, the more her heart softened for her ex-girlfriend.

"There they are!" Wendy shouted to her friends. They've been looking for Jennie and Lisa for a few minutes.

They saw Lisa leaving the Gazebo while crying and Jennie was sitting there and crying also while bending over.

Wendy, Irene, Seulgi and Nayeon ran to the Gazebo that Jennie had left behind but before they arrived...

"Wendy and Seulgi? will take care of Jennie, and You two will take care of Lisa, go follow her."

They both nodded and immediately ran to find Lisa.

Nayeon and Irene ran to the gazebo where Jennie was currently sitting. Her feet were on the sofa and she was hugging her knees while bending down and sobbing.

"Jen" Irene called Jennie and cried even louder when she saw her friends.

Nayeon and Irene immediately hugged Jennie so that at least she could feel that she was not alone.

"Just cry Jen. Cry all the pain you feel. We won't ask you what happened, if you're ready just say it and we're always ready to listen to you." Nayeon said as she caressed Jennie's back.

On the other side Wendy and Seulgi are still looking for Lisa.

"Bambam, have you seen Lisa?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah. I saw her going to the pool area." Bambam answered, one of their high school friends.

They immediately went straight to the pool area and Bambam was right, Lisa was now sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water while deep in thought and drinking wine.

"Care to share?" said Seulgi. Like Lisa, her two friends also sat by the pool.

"Why is it like this? I thought I already accepted it and my feelings for her are already gone  but fuck! I can't accept that I'm the only one suffering like this with that person. Shit! we both built our relationship for so many years but why  I'm the only one who's been crushed until now! It hurts dude! It hurts! Fuck!! It really hurts so much. God please take away this pain. I feel so much pain. why do you need to come back?!" Lisa said and she cried so hard. Seulgi and Wendy approached her and hugged her.

They witness how much Lisa loves Jennie and Jennie loves Lisa the same way, she knows that Lisa is only saying that because she is in so much pain and she did not expect to see her ex-girlfriend again.

On Jennie's side

"I miss her so much. I'm trying to forget her because I know I'm the one to blame why we are in this situation. I want to tell her that I love her so much even though I know she can't love me again just like before."

"Can I be honest with you Jennie?" Nayeon said to her while looking at Jennie.

She nodded.

"I'll tell you something. You're so stupid. You know why? you lose the person who did everything for you, the one who was always there for you, the one who sacrificed for you even though there were so many problems that came to the both of you, she chose to stay by your side, she understood you more. You became too confident Jennie. You let her go, the person who tried to fix you, the person who understood you again and again but when she needed you, you left her. She went through too much when you left her. She looked for you even though she knows that it's impossible for her to find you. I'm not saying this to hurt you more, I'm saying this so that in case you want to fight for her, you know where to start, but for now, let her go. I'm sure she was shocked by the sudden confrontation. It's not like it used to be Jen." Nayeon said and looked at Jen with a sad face.

"How long will this feeling end?" Jennie asked.

"Until you forgive yourself, you filled with guilt in your heart. Time heals all wounds and everything will be alright." Irene said and she smiled weakly at Jennie. "sorry guys." Jennie let out a deep breath "Don't be. We will always be here for you." Nayeon said and they hugged.

Nayeon and Irene took Jennie to their Villa. Jennie was just bowing and weak from crying.

They also saw Wendy and Seulgi leading Lisa who was already drunk. After they put Lisa and Jennie in their Villa, they went out.

"Why is she drunk? I said, just follow her but I didn't say get her drunk." Nayeon asked as she approached the two friends.

"She gets some vodka, she's so stubborn." Seulgi said.

"They argued, right?" asked Irene.

Seulgi and Wendy nodded.

"Lisa was surprised by what Jennie did, We can't blame her. They haven't talked for so many years, she's still in shock. It's not that easy."Irene said.