Thirteen

JENNIE'S POV

I couldn't handle Irene and Seulgi's intense confession to us. I've been gone for three years, I've always felt that Seulgi had a crush on Irene, even though Irene was still numb.

We said goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Choi, we have to go back to the villa because our flight home is still early.

Wendy, Lisa, Ahyeon, Nayeon and Chiquita are with me. Chiquita and Ahyeon walked first, they are now laughing and teasing each other.

"I still can't believe that something like that is happening to Irene and Seulgi. Do you know anything about it Lisa and Wendy?" Nayeon asked. They both turned.

"Nothing." they answered in unison

"Okay. They are lying." I said.

"We're not, we don't really know that Seulgi is courting Irene, but we are aware that she likes Irene." Lisa answered. 

"I think Irene is right Seulgi is really a pervert." Wendy said and laughed.

Lisa hit her on the head to stop Wendy scratched her head and pouted.

We went to Nayeon's villa first.

"I'll go ahead of you. I'm so sleepy guys, Goodnight!" Nayeon said and yawned.

"Wait a minute Nayeon. I'll come to your villa while Seulgi is away." Wendy stopped Nayeon.

"Eh-....psh! I knew it.." Lisa mumbled.

After Wendy and Nayeon entered there was a little silence.

I also realized that Chiquita and Ahyeon are already gone and Lisa and I were left outside.

"I'll take you to your family's villa" Lisa said

"It's okay. You can go and leave me. I can handle this, Lisa." I said and gave her a little smile.

"No, I insist. It's already late at night. I won't let you go home alone." I just nodded and smiled back at her.

We just walk quietly. I can't explain how I feel. I want to apologize to her but I don't want to start because it might start our fight again.

"Jennie" Lisa called me.

"hmm." I just hummed and waited for her to talk.

"I just want to apologize about last night. I'm really sorry Jen." Lisa said.

Her head was bowed and her hands were in her pants pockets.

"I'm the one who should apologize Lisa. I eagerly wanted to talk to you right away, I didn't think about how you would feel. I had no bad intentions." I said weakly.

We arrived in front of our Villa.

"We're here. Hmm. Lisa? Is there any chance we can talk again at some other time?." I smiled a little.

"Let's see Jen. You can go inside. Your travel time is early tomorrow. Goodnight.!" Lisa said I know she's still avoiding it. I will wait for the right time when she is ready to talk to me.

**********

CHIQUITA'S POV

I woke up at six in the morning. I  checked my phone on the bedside table.

1 unread message

From: Ahyeon

Good morning. I didn't wake you up, for sure you were still asleep. Daddy said we need to go ahead. He still has a meeting to go to. See you tomorrow at school or let's go to our fave cafe with the girls? What do you think? Let me know.

(Another message from Ahyeon.)

We are leaving. Please take care. Message me later. love lots. xoxo

To: Ahyeon

Good morning too! Sorry. I just woke up. Are you already in Seoul? hmm...Ok see you later. Take care! I love you.

I put my phone back on the table and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

After 20 mins. I finished taking a shower. I also prepared immediately and I'll just wait for someone to pick us up. I just took a white shirt and denim shorts from the suitcase.

I finished preparing and left the room. I went straight to the kitchen because I smelled pancakes.

"Good morning mommy. Why did you cook? Aren't we going to eat breakfast at the villa?" I greeted her cheerfully.

"Good morning sweetie. It looks like you had a beautiful morning. Your dad requested that we eat our breakfast here at the Villa. Manoban's family left early,  I don't want to disturb the staff" She said while putting plates on our table. I grabbed the plates from her so I could continue.

"Just finish the pancakes mom, Let me arrange the table." I smiled at her.

"My baby looks inspired or you need something?" She looked at me suspiciously.

"No mom. I'm hungry already so we can finish quickly." I said cause I know she will continue to tease me.

"Okay. As you say so. After you're done, go to your sister and wake her up. We need to eat so we can leave." mom said as she flipped the pancake.

I just nodded as a response. After I set the table, I went straight to Jennie Unnie's room.

Knock! Knock!

"Unnie wake up. It's time for breakfast and we need to go home." I said while still knocking on her door. "

If you don't open it I wi-..." I was cut off because she suddenly opened the door.

I smirked at her. I think I discovered something to threaten her.

"Tell mommy I'll be there in 15 mins." and she quickly shut the door.

I just sigh.

When I came back to the kitchen, I saw daddy and mommy, they are about to start eating.

"Where is your sister?" daddy asked.

"She said let's give her 15 mins.  I think she just woke up.." I answered and sat down beside mom.

"Canny, I saw you with Ahyeon last night. This is just a piece of advice. Never confess your feelings to someone especially when you know that you have no chance for her because you will only get hurt. Even if you don't say it, I know that you like Ahyeon. I just don't want you to get hurt." daddy said.

"You know dad you are always giving our children a negative vibe. Look, Chiquita sweetie, if you really love her you would take the risk. Confessing your feelings is being brave but you know what's the braver, sweetie? accepting rejection because at least you were real not just to her but to yourself as well." mom said. She stood up and approached and hugged me.

I smiled at what they said. If I lose to Ahyeon, I will definitely win with my family because they accept me for who I am.

"Whatever your decision, Canny, we're here for you always. You're still young, if she's not the one for you, just wait for it, for sure God has something better planned for you" Daddy said and tapped my shoulder.

"What is this drama?" Jennie Unnie snapped. We were all surprised.

"Can I join?" said Unnie and hugged us.

"You, Ruby Jane, when are you planning to tell the truth?" daddy suddenly asked,  Jennie Unnie surprised by dad's question.

She let go of our hug. The smile disappeared from her lips.

Jennie Unnie was unable to speak immediately.

She sat in the chair in front of mommy.

"When the time is right, dad." Unnie said.

"Then, when is the right time? Remember, Ruby Jane, time flies so fast, think about it while it's still early." said daddy.

"Yes dad. I will." Jennie Unnie answered.

A/N ⚠️⚠️

Just a little update. Tomorrow again. :)