Eight

*****

A few days have passed but Lisa still has no update about Jennie. She wanted to ask Rosé but she was hesitant and didn't know how to start.

"Hi!" Jisoo entered her office with Seulgi.

"Why are you here?" Lisa asked while signing the files on her table.

"Won't you say hello to us?"Seulgi asked with a hint of sullenness in her tone.

"Hello, why are you here?" Lisa said without any emotion.

"Grumpy CEO is now activated. We are here to invite you to the bar." Jisoo said while leaning her arms on the sofa.

"I'm taking Somi to the airport later so I can't go with you guys, I'm sorry." she said and she's looking at her friends now.

"After you drop off Somi, then follow us."  Jisoo said

"I can't promise to come." Lisa said while she continue signing the papers.

"Okay, If you say so. Jisoo we'll just go with Rosé?" Seulgi asked.

"Why where is Rosé? " Lisa asked. She looked at the two while waiting for an answer.

Jisoo and Seulgi looked at each other.

"They're currently on a trip going to Busan. They're going with Jennie." Seulgi replied.

They waited for Lisa to answer but sadly she just nodded.

The two friends are already planning to bring Lisa to Busan, because they already know that they can bring Lisa in the bar.

What her friends want is for Jennie and Lisa to talk, they know that until now there is still room in each other's hearts if ever they can't fix like how they used to be at least they can bring it back the friendship that they already build.

ROSE'S POV

We arrived at Jennie's private resort at 7pm.

"Hello Mr. Choi Good Evening. Is Jennie here?" I asked an old man who had been serving the Kim Family for a long time.

"Chaeyoung is that you?" Mr. Choi removed his glasses to make sure that I was really the one in front of him.

"Yes Mr. Choi. It's me. I'm with Irene and Nayeon." I pointed to Nayeon and Irene who were currently walking towards the receiving area. Nayeon and Irene waved at us. The staff here at Jennie's resort already knew us because every vacation we go here to make the most of the summer.

"I'm glad to see you all" The old man said happily.

"Eunji come and we have some beautiful guests." called Mr. Choi to his wife

Mrs. Choi quickly came out inside their kitchen area. The old woman's eyes widened. We smiled and bowed our heads in respect.

"Chaeyoung? Nayeon? Irene?" Mrs. Choi approached us and she held my arm and she sweetly smiled at us.

We nodded to confirm that we were indeed in front of her.

"You look even better. You've never been coming here for a long time since Ms. Jennie left." I can see in her face how happy she is to see us.

"We missed you and we missed this place too Ajumma." Irene said, Mrs. Choi hugged us. 

"Ajumma, is Jennie here?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes, she is here. Come and I will take you to her. All of you will stay here? I'll ask the staff to prepare your room and cook your favorite food ." said Mrs. Choi.